PDA

View Full Version : I`m back!

9D4E420
01-14-2009, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone! It`s been a while since I posted and it`s great to be back.:D It`s my first day back at work. I`ve had a SEVERE case of the flu for the last week and have lost lots of weight and muscle mass.:eek: I don`t wish this on anyone in my 28 year this has been the worst flu for me. The point of me writing this is PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET A FLU SHOT!:)

Beemerboy
01-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi everyone! It`s been a while since I posted and it`s great to be back.:D It`s my first day back at work. I`ve had a SEVERE case of the flu for the last week and have lost lots of weight and muscle mass.:eek: I don`t wish this on anyone in my 28 year this has been the worst flu for me. The point of me writing this is PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET A FLU SHOT!:)

Glad that you are back and you have recovered...I know the flu can be hell on the body!

Troy@Protekt
01-14-2009, 01:55 PM
Welcome back.

No flu shot for me, I could stand to lose some weight.:D

BTW. Eagles seem to be playing well lately. Maybe that Andy Reed does know something. :redface:

Poorboy
01-14-2009, 02:12 PM
hey Kurt welcome back :howdy maybe I need to catch the flu too :D

9D4E420
01-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Welcome back.

No flu shot for me, I could stand to lose some weight.:D

BTW. Eagles seem to be playing well lately. Maybe that Andy Reed does know something. :redface:

I know I know! It`s been crazy around town here. I`ve had so much time to watch ESPN film and commentary on the game. I am just counting the days til Sunday. People up here are saying treat the Cardinals like a by week. I say hey their stats are not really solid on defense but there is a reason why they have made it this far. Fitzgerald could be trouble. My guess 24-17 Eagles. If you are interested tune into 610wip.com for some great Eagles talk.:rockon

9D4E420
01-14-2009, 02:20 PM

Just as long as Pockets is there why not!:lol2: We all know he can hold the fort down.:)

Old Pirate
01-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Welcome back Kurt, I was wondering where you were.:bigups

tmacsad
01-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Welcome back big Kurt!!! :bigups

Ronkh
01-15-2009, 03:16 AM

ditto