PDA

View Full Version : Advice On DC

Beemerboy
03-02-2004, 11:08 AM
I have to admit that the advice that I have got from this forum, surpasses any other site that I have looked at.

There are hands on people here with real solutions to your questions.

You have FUZZ as the watch dog to keep the play ground free from spammers and those looking to sell their products here, with out premission.

A great line up of product, where you can ask the lamest question about how to use it, and not feel like a idiot ( I do that enough by myself)

So thanks to Dwayne and Fuzz, and the rest of you for your help.

David
aka Beemerboy

andriver
03-02-2004, 11:30 AM
I frequent other sites but I find myself spending most of my on-line time here. As Beemer so eloquently stated, because of the good people on this site.

The Fuzz
03-02-2004, 02:17 PM
:D Thanks for the props. We have worked hard to keep Detail City unique from other detailing sites. Information and experience can be read anywhere, but atmosphere and personality are what make a community like this fun. We may not attract everybody in the industry over here, but the other boards won`t be able to do that either. ;) The members of Detail City are what really make it great. :bigups Oh, and the respect for the mullet has always been much higher here than on other boards. :naughty

awd330
03-02-2004, 02:47 PM
I like it here too! Thanks Dwayne, Fuzz, Willard, and all the sponsors for giving us a friendly place to hang out. :beer

cstrom
03-02-2004, 04:22 PM
i agree. I have seen other forums where people that have questions (mainly beginners), are ripped to pieces by bumholes that are there only to flaunt what they know. this is really a great enviornment and i would say the most helpful on the web

57chevy
03-02-2004, 04:36 PM
Not much more could be said without repeating that which has already been stated. But I will try anyways. DC is a community, a brotherhood a place where we can exchange ideas, use each other as sounding boards for solutions and simply share all that which is Detailing. My only regret is that I didn`t find this site sooner.

It is everyone`s passion for the business and the pleasure that makes DC a respected site for everyone who joins. And so far the only dumb questions are the one you don`t ask.`

Party on Dudes.

Steve
a.k.a 57Chevy

JagXJR
03-03-2004, 04:32 PM
Any web site that that would allow you to choose Sponge Bob Squarepants as a personal avatar just -has- to be a cool place.

But Detail City is is the coolest of them all. This place is probably unique on all of Web-dom in being a forum where everyone is happy to answer questions in a collegial and friendly way.

I`m definately a DC regular.

cstrom
03-03-2004, 06:25 PM
^^haha bumholes, thanks for the edit, sorry about that

clean4u
03-03-2004, 07:14 PM
I agree DC Rocks :rockin I get alot of good info here all da people are so "COOL"

Woob
03-03-2004, 10:28 PM
DC rocks, I never feel a thread has repetitve posts or members ridicule each other on technical aspects. Chill out and have a fun time :hippi

Oh and advertise DC whenever you can :headbang

Nickc0844
03-03-2004, 11:35 PM
Man I tell you guys, I really enjoy spending time on here with y`all because it does sort of feel like a detailing fraternity....everyone is looking out for one another!

Looking forward to the future.

P.S. IF you love DC so much, why not help SUPPORT it by purchasing your detailing products from Premiumautocare.com!

Beemerboy
03-04-2004, 10:53 AM
Nic

I have brought some product from PAC but I have a large dist, here locally that takes really good care of me.

However having said that I have learned and brough products here that I would have never looked at. Poorboys and Platinum are two of those. They in a lot of awys have replaced others that I was using.

P.S. Nice work on the tripe detail