PDA

View Full Version : Group of AMAZED Friends...

ajnavo61490
12-30-2008, 09:26 AM
The other night one of my friends got a 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra. So, me and a couple other of my friends who are car lovers brought our cars over to his house to wash our cars while washing his. They all know that I`m the biggest detailing guru they know :rockon, so they kept asking me questions about what they should do for this scratch, for this swirl problem, ect. I tried to explain as simply as I could, however, they were still confused. :huh: While washing our cars, they were amazed at the beading water on my car from my "wax" I had on there and on the flooding method I showed them to make drying cars easier :bigups. They asked me when was the last time I waxed my car; I go, "I don`t know... About 4 months ago?" :rofl I think its funny that even with the oldest, slowest, cheapest car out the bunch (1997 BMW 318i), it is DEFINITELY the best maintained! :inspector:

Friends` cars were 2005 Mustang GT, 2003 Mustang Cobra, and an off-road modded Ford Explorer :dnaughty

The friend who just picked up the 2003 Cobra asked to schedule his car for a full swirl removal detail after seeing how mine looked after just a wash... :cheers:

Happy Detailing!

97F1504x4
12-30-2008, 10:37 AM
Smart friends, they all drive Fords :dnaughty

Good job showing them the way