PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Glass...

Luster
12-27-2008, 10:12 PM
I haven`t been on the forum for a while so I don`t know if this has been discussed...

Advance Auto Parts is closing out on Stoner Invisible Glass (pump spray only)...

Regular price is $4.94 ... sale price is 95 cents!!!

Supposedly it`s a national sale. I talked to a guy in Atlanta who said the sale was going on there.

I bought all I could find in Kansas City (about 4 cases so far). I don`t think it has a shelf life.

Hope you find some... great deal!:):):)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MJ1XK35JL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

jtford95
12-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Cool, I`ll get there tomorrow and get some. Thanks for the heads up!

Old Pirate
12-28-2008, 05:14 PM
blk45 clean out our area of these....thanks for the 2 bottles!:bigups

blk45
12-28-2008, 09:31 PM
blk45 clean out our area of these....thanks for the 2 bottles!:bigups

Any time bro. It`s the least I could do after all the stuff you do for me! :cheers:

Tex Star Detail
12-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Over a week ago they went on sale. I bought out a few stores. Gave some to my buddy who bought out a few more stores in his area. Bad thing..... I buy glass cleaner at 5 gallons at a time.... No clue what I will do with these...lol

Luster
12-28-2008, 10:54 PM
Bad thing..... I buy glass cleaner at 5 gallons at a time.... No clue what I will do with these...lol

Haha... yeah, I`m sure I`ll never run out... I guess I`ll give it away to my detailing buddies! :lmfao

detailkidwise
01-14-2009, 11:46 AM
i like the stoner glass cleaner, similar in performance to 3M

Beemerboy
01-14-2009, 11:49 AM
I`ve been using Stoners for some time now...but have found that it causes linting on the windows, with the MF towels that I use....I recently went over to Sprayaway and found there is no linting with it...Stoners IMO is a great glass cleaner and at the price posted a steal!

black bart
01-14-2009, 07:09 PM
I went to 4 AAP stores and not one store had any.
I tried to order on the Internet and it said they were out of stock and suggested a different brand at a much higher price.
The new NXT glass cleaner is very good also.

Tex Star Detail
01-14-2009, 08:44 PM
I`ve been using Stoners for some time now...but have found that it causes linting on the windows, with the MF towels that I use....I recently went over to Sprayaway and found there is no linting with it...Stoners IMO is a great glass cleaner and at the price posted a steal!

Yea, I prefer Srayway over Stoners in the aerosol. Plus it can be purchased in a 4 or 5 pack at Sams Club pretty cheap.