PDA

View Full Version : funny client

tuscarora dave
12-15-2008, 09:49 PM
This client has had his car and motorcycles detailed by me and is giving his 69 stingray to me to detail in the spring, I send him the links to my posting in the showcase and he does`nt understand the acronyms on DC. so he sent me this message via email. Hello. Just for an FYI, Adam, my oldest son, will be emailing you to arrange a detail of his mother-in-law`s car. I don`t think it has to be done in this weather but later. I gave him you address...let me know how it works out. If I were you, I`d start with the 98374-2 brand of chloroxs, followed by buffing with the new OIJURO9832 buffer using the ELKJ[9U poly grip bonding compound and finishing with the 09534IJFAS superficialityes special blend..............

ajnavo61490
12-15-2008, 10:28 PM
haha

yeah my friends who look at my posts look at my processes with the acronyms as if it was greek!

Troy@Protekt
12-16-2008, 12:02 PM
:rofl

When I first came on here it took me a while to figure them out. That`s why Jay is the man making his acronym list for us. :bow

Jay`s Acronym List (http://www.detailcity.org/forums/getting-most-out-detail-city/20834-updated-acronym-list.html)

Beemerboy
12-16-2008, 12:15 PM
Yea Thanks to Jay I can understand this...especially the Meg`s line and all there numbers...its way confusing to me