PDA

View Full Version : Little Green Machine or??

Beemerboy
11-28-2008, 01:05 PM
As you know we have a puppy in the house a long with that comes some accidents...I`m thinking of getting a LGM or something of its equivalent....to keep ready for those times.

I`ve had one in the passed and it worked well for things like this...the question is who has the best buy on them...even a reconditioned one would work for me...or a suggestion on something inexpensive that is similar to LGM

Beemerboy
11-28-2008, 01:37 PM
After reading up on some reviews this one looks like a good choice...and I can use it for lighter use on my car mats as well

Dirt Devil Product Detail (http://www.dirtdevil.com/Products/productDetail.aspx?id=118246)

Mr. Clean
12-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Sounds to me like this presents a prime opportunity to make a pitch to the wife for making a permanent home for that extractor that you had demo-ed a while back. :idea

JaredPointer
12-02-2008, 04:42 PM
I`ve wanted a small extractor for quite a while. I always look at the LGM at Wally World, but never break down and buy it. I think it would come in handy for what I would use it for.

Big Leegr
12-02-2008, 04:42 PM
The LGM is (IMHO) just a weak wet vac with an automatic spray bottle.

I`d say just use a good shop vac with a pump sprayer (like the plant misters). More versatile and likely better moisture removal.

holland_patrick
12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
I like my LGM and while it is week it works very well (i have the heated one)

I saw this and thought it was a great idea..

Bed Bath & Beyond - Cleaning Steamers/Scrubbers (http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=114850)

Bissell SpotBotŪ Pet Spot Cleaner System

No more hands and knees scrubbing when your favorite pet has an accident! The BissellŪ SpotBotŪ Pet Spot Cleaner has an Automatic Smart System™ that measures and distributes just the right amount of water and cleaning formula to suction up tough pet stains, paw prints and even household spills. All you have to do is set the SpotBot over the stain and push a button! The SpotBot will do all the dirty work! The cleaner even has pre-programmed cycles for surface or set-in stains. The unit has a 32-ounce tank for the cleaning formula, a 5 foot upholstery hose, a 16 foot power cord, and a 3" tough stain brush. Hose and tools are stored right on the machine. Also included are an 8-ounce bottle of Pet Formula and a 16-ounce bottle of OxyGen2 cleaners. Model 1200-A. UL listed.

put it over your spot and walk away.. pretty cool..