PDA

View Full Version : Team Blue Car Wash?

Beemerboy
10-23-2008, 10:13 AM
I saw this linked on another site and wanted to see if anyone has seen, or used them?

Looks like a franchise company...from what I gather on their site they are a hand wash only place..not a detail shop..

Team Blue Hand Car Wash (http://teambluehandcarwash.com/index.html)

Poorboy
10-23-2008, 11:21 AM
I saw this linked on another site and wanted to see if anyone has seen, or used them?

Looks like a franchise company...from what I gather on their site they are a hand wash only place..not a detail shop..

Team Blue Hand Car Wash (http://teambluehandcarwash.com/index.html)

it says locations at the top, but there is only one :hmmm::confused:

Beemerboy
10-23-2008, 11:40 AM
it says locations at the top, but there is only one :hmmm::confused:

Yea I saw the same thing...I might call and see what they say.

Poorboy
10-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Yea I saw the same thing...I might call and see what they say.

do you want to become your own franchise? I`m sure there`s plenty of cheap help around :notme:

Beemerboy
10-23-2008, 11:59 AM
do you want to become your own franchise? I`m sure there`s plenty of cheap help around :notme:

Steve...To open up a high end fixed location car wash in this area...is sudden death!:D

The local detail shops are running car wash specials like crazy here...in PA...or areas where there is nasty winter weather....I can see a car wash place like that working...it gets to cold so people can`t do their own...this would be a good service for that...here in CA ....we don`t get cold nasty weather here that lasts longer than a week...no need for a high end car wash place.

Poorboy
10-23-2008, 12:37 PM
there aren`t too many areas that could support that kind of place unless the rent was super cheap and those areas do not usually have high income people:idea

Beemerboy
10-23-2008, 12:41 PM
there aren`t too many areas that could support that kind of place unless the rent was super cheap and those areas do not usually have high income people:idea

I just looked at the prices and a pic of the location...looks like an old gas station...makes sense..but the pricing seem cheap...would have to wash a lot of cars to make bank IMO

Team Blue Hand Car Wash (http://teambluehandcarwash.com/locations_sc_pa.htm)

CharlesW
10-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Isn`t it just another car wash in PA?
I didn`t see anything special about it.
Most of the car washes in my area are mechanical, but I think we have at least a couple of fixed location hand wash facilities.

Poorboy
10-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Most of the car washes in my area are mechanical, but I think we have at least a couple of fixed location hand wash facilities.

yeah but they are marketing it :D

Beemerboy
10-23-2008, 12:52 PM

From what I am seeing Charles its a hand car wash place...not your run of the mill tunnel car wash...that`s there claim to fame...is there anything special about it...I don`t see it...they do have a cool car wash club that you can join and pay by the month for unlimited wash a month...they would hate me!:D

I would be like a fat boy in a all you can eat place!

CharlesW
10-23-2008, 01:13 PM
yeah but they are marketing it :DReally.
If you mean the franchise bit, they aren`t doing too well since they have only the one location.
Kind of looks like just a car wash with a web-site.

Beemerboy
10-23-2008, 01:16 PM
Really.
If you mean the franchise bit, they aren`t doing too well since they have only the one location.
Kind of looks like just a car wash with a web-site.

Charles...its ground floor opportunity:D:D

You could be the first in your area to be a Team Blue Guy!:rofl

Poorboy
10-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Charles...its ground floor opportunity:D:D

You could be the first in your area to be a Team Blue Guy!:rofl

we could all be the first in our area and then Jason can be rich and sit back and watch all of us :lol2: