PDA

View Full Version : Hummer H1?

9D4E420
10-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Has anyone every did a full detail on one of these? I have one that is in decent shape to do on Friday. The paint will be getting full correction. I told the client I have never done one but would be more than happy to do it. I couldn`t give her a price so she came up with the idea of detailing it then billing her. Just curious on the average hours that might be needed and tips or tricks. :thanks

Poorboy
10-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Has anyone every did a full detail on one of these? I have one that is in decent shape to do on Friday. The paint will be getting full correction. I told the client I have never done one but would be more than happy to do it. I couldn`t give her a price so she came up with the idea of detailing it then billing her. Just curious on the average hours that might be needed and tips or tricks. :thanks

you might need an extra day :lol2: that`s a lot of metal and you`ll also need either a ladder or scaffolding :yikes:... I`d say you have about the same labor time as a Suburban or Excursion ;)

9D4E420
10-20-2008, 01:02 PM
Thanks Steve!

Old Pirate
10-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I was going to detail one last yr and my quote was about 800.00 to do. The owner wasn`t happy with the price. I figure it was going to take about 20 plus hrs. Don`t forget pic`s...........

Dtrick.22
10-02-2009, 10:36 PM
I do one every couple months, but it is vinyl wrapped so I dont have to do anything with the paint. It still takes me a long time to wash and clean the inside. You`ll need more than a day