PDA

View Full Version : Who`s Going To Watch the Debate?

Beemerboy
10-02-2008, 05:16 PM
I`m going to...looks like there should be some decent sparks from this one!

Bunky
10-02-2008, 06:04 PM
I am going to watch it. I saw McCain decided to stop campaigning in Michigan. I guess that is not a good sign.

Beemerboy
10-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I am going to watch it. I saw McCain decided to stop campaigning in Michigan. I guess that is not a good sign.

That`s because Obama owns it

Scott P
10-02-2008, 06:40 PM
It should be interesting. The conservatives are already laying the groundwork of a defense for a poor performance in claiming bias with the moderator. Palin gets tripped up on follow-up questions when she has to go off her memorized responses and talking points. It`s a very structured debate, so I don`t know how many of those follow-up questions will occur.

Bunky
10-03-2008, 05:10 PM
I watched it. I think the last two debates has been some of the best in many years. It just depends. The decision for all of us to look beyond the noise and decide who can respond to the challenges ahead.. Almost everything every candidate promises will not likely get implemented. Who can work the best compromise?

Beemerboy
10-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I watched it. I think the last two debates has been some of the best in many years. It just depends. The decision for all of us to look beyond the noise and decide who can respond to the challenges ahead.. Almost everything every candidate promises will not likely get implemented. Who can work the best compromise?

Bunky

I agree its who is the lessor of the two eveils:D

I just can`t get passed Palin and imagine that if Mc Cain kicks it that this woman would lead are country...That is NOT a sexist remark its more about her competency...I want Clinton in so its not about her gender.

I think last night was very well scripted for both, but more for Palin:)

JaredPointer
10-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Why can`t we vote someone in who is not a politician? :D

Bunky
10-03-2008, 07:20 PM
I will say the Democrat`s seem to be smarter than any time since any time in my life in trying to get out the vote. They always thought that that purity of purpose would prevail but after defeats in 2000 and 2004 I think they learned something from the the GOP. It is a wild time economically (not good) and politcally (not good). I think someone is going to get tagged off base.

JaredPointer
10-03-2008, 07:40 PM
I think someone is going to get tagged off base.

Let`s just hope it`s not the American people.