PDA

View Full Version : What a stupid criminal...

Jngrbrdman
09-25-2008, 11:40 PM
I hate the fact that this even happened in my state, let alone in my city. Read that story (http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=4296864) and tell me that this isn`t a moron of a criminal. You don`t steal a Ferarri and then drive around running your errand list (which just happen to include stealing and pawning jewelry). Did he seriously think he wasn`t going to get caught leaving that kind of paper trail out there??? Moron...:crazy::wall

Oh, and try to ignore the fact that the idiots who covered that story were posting pictures of any old red Ferrari they could find. It makes perfect sense to write a story about somone stealing a Ferarri with dark tinted windows and then post pictures of a Ferrari with no roof or a bunch of Lotus models that have nothing to do with the story. KSL has some of the worst reporting skills you have ever seen. This one is mild compared to what they usually vomit and call news.

black bart
09-26-2008, 07:03 AM
About a year ago a person stoled a school bus from the local school and it had the name in big letters down the side.
Really hard to find the police found him just a few miles from were he stole it. :crazy: