PDA

View Full Version : Long Haul Truck Wash

rabbi
09-10-2008, 01:26 PM
is what I used today on my car along with Natty`s Red and Spray and Gloss.
I have/had a 4 ounce bottle Long Haul Truck Wash that was sitting on a shelf for quite a while.
Here`s the quick review.
I poured an ounce and a half into a bucket.
It sudsed up decently but had no longevity.
It cleaned good enough but then again my car wasn`t terribly dirty.
My car was slick and shiney to begin and I feel the wash did not hurt either as when I was finished the paint glistened in the sun and the drying towel slid acrossed the sufaces.
Of course the sun was trying to dry the soap on the paint but I continually showered the car with water.
Onced finished I did the flood and dried the car.
Not my favorite carwash product but I wouldn`t hesitate to buy/use the Long Hauler.:passout:

Yes my car has another coat of Natty`s Red on it.

Beemerboy
09-10-2008, 01:55 PM
is what I used today on my car along with Natty`s Red and Spray and Gloss.
I have/had a 4 ounce bottle Long Haul Truck Wash that was sitting on a shelf for quite a while.
Here`s the quick review.
I poured an ounce and a half into a bucket.
It sudsed up decently but had no longevity.
It cleaned good enough but then again my car wasn`t terribly dirty.
My car was slick and shiney to begin and I feel the wash did not hurt either as when I was finished the paint glistened in the sun and the drying towel slid acrossed the sufaces.
Of course the sun was trying to dry the soap on the paint but I continually showered the car with water.
Onced finished I did the flood and dried the car.
Not my favorite carwash product but I wouldn`t hesitate to buy/use the Long Hauler.:passout:

Yes my car has another coat of Natty`s Red on it.

What color is your car?

Metallic or non?

Any issues with hazing at all?

rabbi
09-10-2008, 01:57 PM
The color is green with metalflake.
There was no hazing.:passout:

9D4E420
09-10-2008, 02:13 PM
So Rabbi, will tomorrow bring another coat of Red or just S&G?

rabbi
09-10-2008, 02:17 PM
If my daughter can leave her car home long enough I`d like to try some Zymol Titanium on it.If she`s not at school she`s at work so I might just do a wash and Spray and Gloss on mine.Use up all The Long Haul Truck Wash.:passout:

rabbi
09-10-2008, 02:20 PM
Not my favorite carwash product but I wouldn`t hesitate to buy/use the Long Hauler.
Provided the price was right.:passout:

Big Leegr
09-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Not my favorite carwash product but I wouldn`t hesitate to buy/use the Long Hauler.
Provided the price was right.:passout:

You`ll find only old stock now. Long Haul didn`t make it through the long haul. :(

But, if what I`ve read is true, Race Glaze (Not the UK brand) and Wizards should be quite similar.

jaybs02
09-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I also thought that they stopped making long haul a year or so ago