PDA

View Full Version : Trim Rest, BnB

rtbrick
02-28-2004, 01:45 PM
I tried to use Trim Restorer and Bold n Bright on my black plastic mudguards today. Neither product worked very well at all. Last week, I used Megs NXT protectant on the tires and mudguards. I wonder if the left over NXT interfered with the PB products. I used Megs APC+ (4:1) to scrub down the tires and then applied BnB and the tires were fine. Used BnB on my door handles and they look fine.

As an aside, I cut down the sprayer tubes to fit the 16oz bottles and neither one worked. How come?

Poorboy
02-28-2004, 03:37 PM
rt have you used either of them on the mud guards before?:confused:

if you have then I would think you are on the right track with the NXT leaving a film of some type...probably silicone....

as for the sprayer:dunno check to see that they are not crimped where you cut them. or pm me and I`ll send you a few more:D

rtbrick
02-28-2004, 09:23 PM
The more I think about it, the more it has to be the NXT. Maybe I`ll strip them down and try again tomorrow.

I`m not too worried over the sprayers. I had some extra spray bottles I used. I just can`t figure why they would not work. I think I did this once before with the same result. One of the world`s mysteries, I guess....:crazy

Poorboy
02-28-2004, 09:34 PM
just let me know if you need them:D