PDA

View Full Version : presta line....

artman4life
08-29-2008, 11:55 PM
any info about this line ofproducts? i think i read that the pads are actually the edge 2k system, i bought the blue wool and blue foa plus white foam from my local mac tool dealer, but he sold them under the presta name and he showed up 2day with a catalog with presta products. im currently using the opt line and love the compound and opt polish. been topping it with p21s and WOW. just wondered how the presta line might compare

Beemerboy
08-30-2008, 10:22 AM
any info about this line ofproducts? i think i read that the pads are actually the edge 2k system, i bought the blue wool and blue foa plus white foam from my local mac tool dealer, but he sold them under the presta name and he showed up 2day with a catalog with presta products. im currently using the opt line and love the compound and opt polish. been topping it with p21s and WOW. just wondered how the presta line might compare

I have Presta Swirl remover (can`t recall the name) and there 1500 polish great stuff but its a machine only product and really a rotary line IMO

The results are fantastic but the product is not easy to work with..tons of sling, and if it gets real dry in the cracks and so forth, it can be a bear to remove..that`s the only complaint that i have about it..again results are spot on!

Smokin' Mark
10-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Under the advice of a very experienced forum member, I tried Presta 1500 today on my black Mazdaspeed3. I only did the hood, but the result was breathtaking. Not at all "shiny", but deep, rich, and very "warm". :love:

Thank you my friend for your help.

:yourrock

SM