PDA

View Full Version : New shipment arrives today

Pages : [1] 2 3

Poorboy
02-27-2004, 08:43 PM
The first of my Spring shipments arrived today with the first bottles of EX-P and the new and improved version of QD+:D
Seems we lost a few threads:nono but we will try to replace them as needed:dunno

awd330
02-27-2004, 09:17 PM
Looks like it`s a "Good news / Bad news" kind of day.

The bad news is that the DC site is experiencing some significant problems.

The good news is... I got my free bottle of EX-P!!!! :jump :D

jstn
02-27-2004, 11:29 PM
i cant wait to try some poorboys stuff. i have heard nothing but the best from you guys.

Shaun
02-27-2004, 11:49 PM
Poorboy: Do yall have a machine that labels the bottles or do you do them by hand?

Woob
02-28-2004, 12:12 AM
WHOA! Doing it by hand would be awesome. Steve you didn`t tell us you were a robot! :crazy

jgv
02-28-2004, 04:55 AM
Does this means I`ll be getting my bottle too?

.........cause the thread where you said I would is gone....:(

Scott P
02-28-2004, 07:43 AM
Looks like I need to place an order and update my website.:beer

Poorboy
02-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by jgv
Does this means I`ll be getting my bottle too?

.........cause the thread where you said I would is gone....:(

Soon Cousin:D labels should be ready in a few days:D

Shaun..unfortunately sometimes yes...since these labels for EX-P and the upcoming Natty`s haven`t been made yet, they will be applied by hand:doh :crazy :hippi

maxshine
02-28-2004, 10:09 AM
What products can the new EX-P go on top off ? Can this new version be applied in the sun as well ?

Thanks

Poorboy
02-28-2004, 10:11 AM
It will work almost exactly as EX...except it`s a little clearer looking, especially for light colors and metallic flaked paints.
It`s also a little more slick to the feel.
It should work fine with almost any combination you can come up with:D

TQB
02-28-2004, 06:07 PM
When is this do for release to the public?

Is it basically the same thing as EX but without the added carnuba?

Poorboy
02-28-2004, 06:28 PM
I should have the labels by the end of the week and it will be going out to distributors a few days after that:D

Yes it`s basically the same consistentcy...it`s white in color now and has an awesome scent (Nick very much like the new QD+)
It will be a bit clearer without the wax, which also makes it a bit slicker.:bigups

CarGlow
02-28-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy
It will work almost exactly as EX...except it`s a little clearer looking, especially for light colors

I thought the carnuba in the "old" EX was what gave light colors that nice glow. PwC and EX has become my choice of combos for white and silver.

Do you think EX-P will work as good on these colors?

Can you still use EX-P in direct sunlight?

Poorboy
02-28-2004, 08:03 PM
Yes you are right...EX does give light colors a nice warm glow and tends to slightly darken colors, the EX-P will not darken colors, just make them glow:D

yes if it says "Poorboy`s" then it has to be able to work in the sun:bigups

jstn
02-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Poorboy

yes if it says "Poorboy`s" then it has to be able to work in the sun:bigups

that is the one thing that makes me want to get some poorboys stuff. there a not many products one can apply in the sun.