PDA

View Full Version : Hold on to your Buffer!

Troy@Protekt
07-30-2008, 07:03 AM
Ok I just remembered one I don`t think I`ve shared yet.

A fellow detailer told me this one. He was working at a marina on a customer`s boat and another detail company comes to work on the boat right next to their`s. First of all he notices how unprofessional they are. Ragged out clothes, loud obnoxious music, yelling at each other using profanity... not the picture of a high class organization IMO.:redface:

So they get started and one of them is going to town with a high speed rotary and after about 30 minutes he hear`s the sound of the buffer get caught on something that makes it fly out of the guys hands and into the water.:rofl

After some more yelling of not so kind words they get the buffer out of the water and actually got it working again. So without any further delay he begins buffing again and about 30 minutes after he hears the same familiar sound of a buffer getting caught and sure enough it was followed by the same splash.:lmfao

This of course was followed up by a flurry of insults and they ended up getting so worked up that they walked off the job. :surrender

Moral of the story.... Hold on to that buffer!:bigups

CBlakeNS
07-30-2008, 01:27 PM
Haha sounds like a funny story.

Old Pirate
07-30-2008, 04:47 PM
Lucky the fellow detailer kept an eye on his, it would have grown some legs quick......