PDA

View Full Version : a good thought poor execution

E's Exteriors
07-29-2008, 01:17 PM
One day about a year or so ago this guy pulls into the shop and explains to me he bought a tauras and it smelled like smoke, and he read somewhere that baking powder will take the oder out of the car. My first thought just a few boxes set in different spots of the car. Well I told him lets go and look it over before I gave a price. When I got to the car I could see white powder all over the car everywhere. Second thought HOLY S BALLS :wow: that must have been sum party. The smell was gone but he wanted us to clean it up.
I grab one of my guys and he proceeded to clean up the baking powder and detail the car. After he was do I went over to the car and check it out, under seats good, trunk good, center console good, and then I looked in to vents. :yikes::help:
I turn the car on and turn on the heater and what not and the baking powder goes flying throughout the entire car. I turn to my guy and asked him if he was kidding me. After a maticulas blowing and a ton of baking powder all over me we redid the car.

E's Exteriors
07-29-2008, 01:20 PM
One day about a year or so ago this guy pulls into the shop and explains to me he bought a tauras and it smelled like smoke, and he read somewhere that baking powder will take the oder out of the car. My first thought just a few boxes set in different spots of the car. Well I told him lets go and look it over before I gave a price. When I got to the car I could see white powder all over the car everywhere. Second thought HOLY S BALLS :wow: that must have been sum party. The smell was gone but he wanted us to clean it up.
I grab one of my guys and he proceeded to clean up the baking powder and detail the car. After he was do I went over to the car and check it out, under seats good, trunk good, center console good, and then I looked in to vents. :yikes::help:
I turn the car on and turn on the heater and what not and the baking powder goes flying throughout the entire car. I turn to my guy and asked him if he was kidding me. After a maticulas blowing and a ton of baking powder all over me we redid the car.

In the end the customer was happy that we got it all out, but he asked me why there was baking powder all over me.

sal329
07-29-2008, 09:40 PM
Lol that is some funny stuff thanks for sharing

Beemerboy
07-29-2008, 10:14 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl:roflHoly snow balls:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

E's Exteriors
07-30-2008, 02:46 AM
you mean holy eight ball..........couldn`t help myself

Troy@Protekt
07-30-2008, 06:44 AM
Good story.:bigups