PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Audi 100....$500

Beemerboy
07-10-2008, 12:38 PM
I am going to look at this car today..hopes for a drive and flip...guy said that the heater, sunroof & radio are not working...AC is fine...rest of the car is in good condition...I read through consumer guide on this car and it got real high marks in all areas

Any thoughts?

`91 Audi 100 (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/748776642.html)

Stephan
07-10-2008, 12:44 PM
Interesting for a flip. Hopefully the problems are not that expensive and maybe can be easily fixed. How many miles? Going by the pics the car appears in decent shape.

Beemerboy
07-10-2008, 12:55 PM
Interesting for a flip. Hopefully the problems are not that expensive and maybe can be easily fixed. How many miles? Going by the pics the car appears in decent shape.

205 but has all the records on the car, and is the soul owner

Agree 500 is nothing if I can fix it cheap....the heater and radio are the only two I`m concerned with

9D4E420
07-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Work on those cars can be quite costly just like any other older European car. It would definitely be a good flip car IMO. Do you plan on fixing the problems yourself? If you can diagnose the problems you can probably get the parts from an Audi/VW salvage yard. It couldsave you a ton of $$.

Beemerboy
07-10-2008, 02:01 PM
Work on those cars can be quite costly just like any other older European car. It would definitely be a good flip car IMO. Do you plan on fixing the problems yourself? If you can diagnose the problems you can probably get the parts from an Audi/VW salvage yard. It couldsave you a ton of $$.

Radio I can do no problem...the heater I don`t know..plan on asking what he thinks it is...heat core could be costly...sunroof I will do nothing with unless it just a switch type of fix