PDA

View Full Version : The site looks awesome!

Pages : [1] 2

Sheila@detailcity
07-03-2008, 11:44 AM
I have been away from the shop for almost a week. I just looked at the site and Troy has been busy. I have never seen the site look so great! Kudos to you, Troy!:cheers:

Troy@Protekt
07-03-2008, 03:47 PM
She wants something I know it.:huh:

Thank you... now hurry up and come back from vacation. I have noone to tell me what to do around here.:dunno:

BTW, We didn`t cover this... but who is suppose to do my laundry while you`re gone? :redface:

Sheila@detailcity
07-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I hired someone to come in and cook, clean and do your laundry....yeah, right...I know you can do it. Before you were a married man, you did just fine....:love:

Reddwarf
07-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Troy, do what I did when i was single. I took my clothes to a laundramat that offered wash dry fold service priced by the pound. Sweet!

Scott P
07-04-2008, 06:51 PM
She wants something I know it.:huh:

It`s in the extra "x" chromosome. Women always want "something". Us men are supposed to just "know" what that is. :D

Stephan
07-06-2008, 05:30 PM
I am liking the look too...the blue stands out....

flash gordon
05-09-2009, 10:47 AM
I have been away from the shop for almost a week. I just looked at the site and Troy has been busy. I have never seen the site look so great! Kudos to you, Troy!:cheers:

I am also loving the color combo.:rockon
And better than that...It is easy to navigate for someone that is not a computer geek. :bigups

Troy, do what I did when i was single. I took my clothes to a laundramat that offered wash dry fold service priced by the pound. Sweet!

Reddwarf I also used this kinda service when I was single...Very reasonable price to.:bigups
However I would just throw my socks and drawers in a DIY with lots of bleach.(nobody should have to deal with someone elses "Skidmarks") :rockon

Mr. Clean
05-25-2009, 10:22 AM
I am liking the look too...the blue stands out....

I totally missed this thread and have been intending to pass along a compliment on the new "post" look. Very nice and the blue does stand out in a very postive manner. :bigups (x2).

jaybs02
05-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Gee, I wonder what ever happened to the brown :hmmm: :D :lol2:

black bart
05-25-2009, 11:41 AM
I like the blue buttons.

GearHead_1
05-25-2009, 12:05 PM
I agree with the positive comments about the blue buttons. I guess it didn`t bother me a great deal on DC because I`m so used to the site and knew where everything was. That said, some of the other sites I visit are almost a pain to use just trying to find a button you know should be there. I never realized we had a multi-quote button until the color change. Thanks Troy!

audiboy
05-25-2009, 01:07 PM
Gee, I wonder what ever happened to the brown :hmmm: :D :lol2:

That`s what I`m saying. It needs to make a comeback.

Mr. Clean
05-25-2009, 09:04 PM
... I never realized we had a multi-quote button until the color change. Thanks Troy!
I knew it was there, and used it too, but it is definitely more recognizable now. :bigups

GearHead_1
05-25-2009, 09:06 PM
I knew it was there, and used it too, but it is definitely more recognizable now. :bigups
I`ve spent all this time copy and pasting multiple quotes. I feel so silly. :redface:

autocar
10-20-2009, 01:21 AM
It`s indeed awesome dude! The site looks great, even the color combination and unique too.

Way to go!