PDA

View Full Version : This guy beat me to it

Pages : [1] 2

Troy@Protekt
05-29-2008, 11:42 AM
I was just getting ready to start my patio unbrella repair service and then I see this guy is already doing it.:wall

Oh well. The next great idea for an obscure service is right around the corner.:redface:

:rofl

When businesses like this start popping up I know Sarasota has finally arrived.:D

Stephan
05-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Wow:D Is there that much aof a demand for that. Out of curiosity do you know what it said under the Patio Umberlla Repair service?

Poorboy
05-29-2008, 11:57 AM
I would think it would be cheaper to throw it away and replace it :hmmm:

Bigs
05-29-2008, 12:00 PM
Hahaha oh my, that`s funny. If my unbrella breaks, it`s going in the garbage (recycling).

Unless it`s worth like $400 then I see it being worth it! lol

Troy@Protekt
05-29-2008, 01:14 PM
Wow:D Is there that much aof a demand for that. Out of curiosity do you know what it said under the Patio Umberlla Repair service?

Nothing special. replacement parts, covers, free estimate...

I`m thinking of starting a "Personal Car Washing Trainer" service.

I would come to the house and train on how to wash or detail a car then coach "motivate" them as they do it.:D

Think of how much exercise they would get when I perfect "The Five Minute Car Wash Workout". After we get the workout videos done it is all gravy from there.;)

BLUELINE 1
05-29-2008, 02:06 PM
I had a friend come to me and tell me he was starting up a buisness where he would go to a person`s house and pick up their pets waste from the yard. I thought he was crazy, but after doing some research I found it is a big buisness in some towns. He is doing very well.

jaybs02
05-29-2008, 06:46 PM
We have a guy by me who does home delivery.
He doesn`t sell anything, he just delivers
His motto is you buy, we`ll fly
you need coffee from the 7-11 or your favorite chinese place doesn`t deliver ... no problem, he`ll go get it for you ... for a price.

God you gotta love NY :lol:

"J"

joyriide1113
05-29-2008, 08:22 PM
I always wanted to star a "Beer Runner" type business. I mean, who wants to be the one to buy the beer when its all gone, and everyone is too drunk to drive. The Beer Runner would have a conenction with a local liquor store to get the beer, liquor, ect at a discounted price and he`d deliver with an additional premium...

freedre
05-29-2008, 08:44 PM
I always wanted to star a "Beer Runner" type business. I mean, who wants to be the one to buy the beer when its all gone, and everyone is too drunk to drive. The Beer Runner would have a conenction with a local liquor store to get the beer, liquor, ect at a discounted price and he`d deliver with an additional premium...

I love America.:bigups

LuxuryDetail
05-30-2008, 12:13 PM
I`m starting my own Puddle Sucking service.
Are those annoying puddles getting your kids feet dirty and splashing in unwanted places?
Have a puddle? call me up and i`ll "suck it up" for ya. I`ll bring my vacuum and the whole bit.
$20 per puddle (prices may very based upon size of puddle)

Suck-it-up Puddle service

tony S
"The Puddle Sucker"
(530)568-2213

LuxuryDetail
05-30-2008, 12:21 PM
"The Five Minute Car Wash Workout". After we get the workout videos done it is all gravy from there.;)

thats a great idea. :yay

Troy@Protekt
09-06-2008, 08:31 AM
Saw another obscure business yesterday. Didn`t have a camera this time.

"Sliding Door Roller Repair"

I think he has a monoply on this market here but feel free to start one in your area.

cwcad
09-06-2008, 09:32 AM
It is interesting to me to see you mention this type of business because my son and I were driving in the neighborhood yesterday and viewed garage door roller fail on a neighbors garage door as we were traveling by.

Pander5
09-06-2008, 09:46 AM
Years ago I thought a great product would be a cooler with wheels! After a few years go by there it is in my Sunday paper flyer for Wal-Mart or whatever! Doh!

sal329
09-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Wonder if he can travel here I just broke ours hmmmmm