PDA

View Full Version : I can`t believe this person is a guy!!!

OCD_Maniac
05-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi all,

I know some of you watch American Idol. My friend told me to watch this clip American Idol reject singer because he couldn`t believe that this person is a guy!!! After watching the same clip, I couldn`t believe it either. Why? Because:

1.) The guy is wearing high heels
2.) The guy is wearing a woman`s t-shirt and a feminine belt
3.) He has a haircut of a girl
4.) Voice of a woman

Please watch this and see for yourself. Is this person really a guy? Some people in youtube think that this person is confused. Here is the clip:

YouTube - Terrible American Idol Audition #5- Boy?Girl?Both? (http://youtube.com/watch?v=HZMSg5Rlg5Q&feature=related)

aarolar
05-05-2008, 10:45 PM
:huh:

Jngrbrdman
05-05-2008, 11:00 PM
I don`t think I`ve ever seen someone that skinny outside of a third world country. But hey... It takes all types, right?

Reddwarf
05-05-2008, 11:03 PM
Looks like a girl to me.

OCD_Maniac
05-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Hey reddrwarf,

Looks like a girl for sure but the thing is that she/he says he is a guy. Now if I saw this person walking down the street, I would think he is a girl for sure.

CalgaryDetail
05-06-2008, 01:10 AM
hes not hurting anyone, hes happy so all the power to him... i agree he looks more like a women then man, but if hes happy and not hurting anyone then good for him

Troy@Protekt
05-06-2008, 06:12 AM
This guy wants attention and likes making people wonder if he`s a guy or not. Why else would he wear what he does and try to sing a girls song with those lyrics.

Believe it or not I think this guy is afraid of rejection.:crazy:

I know that doesn`t make sense but I would be willing to bet that the reason he dresses and acts that way is so if or when he is rejected then he can just blame it on the fact these people can`t handle the way he looks which makes it their problem that he is rejected and not his.

The people that do want to be around him are gonna be people who are full of compassion and will make a point to accept him which is what he wants so I can`t say that he is a dummy, just an odd ball that creeps me out a little.:redface:

rabbi
05-06-2008, 08:32 AM
Definitely a guy.:passout:

Reddwarf
05-06-2008, 04:34 PM
But does he detail his car? :hmmm:

teck
05-06-2008, 06:00 PM
You can tell its a guy buy how he wheres those girl jeans real low like the skater do

jayjacque
05-07-2008, 08:34 AM
The person themself is a bit immature, but I can overlook that. I didn`t used to believe the following statement but have seen it way too many times now to not believe it: "A girl trapped in a guy`s body". And I don`t judge them until I`ve walked in their shoes or high heels, whichever the case may be.

GearHead_1
05-07-2008, 12:37 PM
A person has the right to present themselves in any way that they choose. Whether I or anyone else likes it or not. In this case it appears that there may be a few X`s mixed in with the Y`s. I`m neither a xxx basher or xxxxphobic but it seems like this person hasn`t quite made up their mind. Make a decision, be comfortable with your choice recognizing that how you have chosen may subject you to limitations, enjoy life and don`t worry about what others think of you. Unfortunately people can be cruel. If you put yourself in the public eye you are always open to criticism. That`s why I never post pictures of my work. If I do they`re just pictures of Charles work that I have stolen. :D

Wow! I just re-read this, I`ve been censored. :D

Stephan
05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Nice choice of words gearhead...be yourself and don`t worry about others...unfortunately not all people share your views...which is to bad...

although I do admit I first thought it was a girl...