PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Weathermen Rant

GothamAuto
04-26-2008, 12:39 PM
So I had three cars lined up for today. A Dodge Caliber, A Range Rover and a Mercedes Benz (don`t know the exact model yet).
All three canceled on me because the weather was SUPPOSE to rain all day today. I tried to tell my customers that I really don`t like canceling until the day of because I don`t trust the weathermen. I`ve done it a few times and always end up looking outside at blue skies when I do. They didn`t want to hear it. They all rescheduled for next week.
Needless to say I am looking outside at blue skies, birds chirping and a "wonderful for detailing" temperature of 60 degrees. :wall Oh, and I am out at least $750 for the three cars. I`m going to go sit by the pool, drink beers and sulk. :mad:
Thank you all for listening

GothamAuto
04-26-2008, 01:05 PM
and apparently I can`t spell Stupid Either.....

cwcad
04-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Frustrating and completely understandable. I commiserate with you. Enjoy the time off as best you can.

Old Pirate
04-26-2008, 07:04 PM
It has happen to me a few times also, send the weatherman a bill for your customers cancellations.....:D

Stephan
04-27-2008, 03:56 PM
So I had three cars lined up for today. A Dodge Caliber, A Range Rover and a Mercedes Benz (don`t know the exact model yet).
All three canceled on me because the weather was SUPPOSE to rain all day today. I tried to tell my customers that I really don`t like canceling until the day of because I don`t trust the weathermen. I`ve done it a few times and always end up looking outside at blue skies when I do. They didn`t want to hear it. They all rescheduled for next week.
Needless to say I am looking outside at blue skies, birds chirping and a "wonderful for detailing" temperature of 60 degrees. :wall Oh, and I am out at least $750 for the three cars. I`m going to go sit by the pool, drink beers and sulk. :mad:
Thank you all for listening

My neighbor is the Executive producer at channel 3 in hartford...I complaint to her everyday about the weathermen

GothamAuto
04-28-2008, 09:40 AM
My neighbor is the Executive producer at channel 3 in hartford...I complaint to her everyday about the weathermen

Great, tell her she owes me $800. :cool:

Stephan
04-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Great, tell her she owes me $800. :cool:

LOL...I will let her know...:D

Blackmagic1
06-06-2008, 10:35 AM
AHHH, to be a weatherman, the only job you can be/do wrong and STILL get paid !!!