PDA

View Full Version : Bissell Little Green Pro Heat...

Mindflux
04-22-2008, 04:27 PM
I just picked up one of these at Wally-World for about 95 bucks after tax. I will use it for around the house (wink wink).. and for cars too.

I was thinking of just running a Mix of Meg`s APC+ through it. Does anyone see any reasons not to? I`ve got almost a whole gallon of their Pre-VOC stuff.

:bow

BlueZero
04-22-2008, 04:32 PM
I spray the solution on the carpet and extract with the machine. I don`t mix the APC+ in the machine. It`s just easier for me to have a bottle and use the machine for clean water rinse. Your going to love it, that little machine can get some pretty darn good results.

Mindflux
04-22-2008, 04:39 PM
I spray the solution on the carpet and extract with the machine. I don`t mix the APC+ in the machine. It`s just easier for me to have a bottle and use the machine for clean water rinse. Your going to love it, that little machine can get some pretty darn good results.

Thanks. What dilution do you use for carpets/upholstery? Do you just use the recommended 12:1? (This might be Pre-VOC ratios, though?)... or stronger?

BlueZero
04-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks. What dilution do you use for carpets/upholstery? Do you just use the recommended 12:1? (This might be Pre-VOC ratios, though?)... or stronger?

Not sure on the old APC+. I use the new APC+, It`s been a long winter but I think for general cleaning I was using 32:1. For spots I was stepping up to 10:1 or even 4:1 if need be. It`s just nice to be able to do the entire carpet with one then hit spots with another instead of having it premixed in the machine.

Mindflux
04-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Not sure on the old APC+. I use the new APC+, It`s been a long winter but I think for general cleaning I was using 32:1. For spots I was stepping up to 10:1 or even 4:1 if need be. It`s just nice to be able to do the entire carpet with one then hit spots with another instead of having it premixed in the machine.

Alright I`ll just do the recommended ratio then.
:rockon

Scott P
04-22-2008, 05:19 PM
It is a good little machine for the price. Sure, it doesn`t perform nearly as well as a true $1,000+ extractor, but it gets the job done. I spray an APC on the carpets and use water in the machine. I have mixed some of the Poorboy`s scents in the water before with decent results.

JaredPointer
04-22-2008, 07:40 PM
Let me know how it works for you, as I have tossed the idea around about getting one of these myself.

Mindflux
04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
Let me know how it works for you, as I have tossed the idea around about getting one of these myself.

The turbo brush isn`t very turbo, but the vacuum path and spray pattern is much wider.. which is kind of nice.

I haven`t used it for much but a little spot treating at the house. I`d had used it more if my APC+ spray bottle head wasn`t kaput.