PDA

View Full Version : Ninja 400 Extractor at pawn shop

Franco
04-07-2008, 05:55 PM
What do you guys think?? I drove past a pawn shop today and stopped by to ask how much for the extractor sitting in front of the store with other flooring equipment etc. The guy walked out but had no clue what I was talking about then went inside to get a price. After a few minutes on the computer ( I think he tried to google it) he had a blank look on his face and said "Can`t find any info on it". He asked me if I knew how much they were? I said not really (wink wink). He said around $250 with a big question mark expression on his face. The unit looks pretty well used but they go for over $1000. Does not have the attachment or hose but... How should I test to see if its a working unit without any water??? Should I take a gamble... I think I can talk him down lower maybe $175 - $200.

Old Pirate
04-07-2008, 05:59 PM
I would go about 100.00 bucks to see if they would take it.

Poorboy
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
considering it`s missing the attachments to make it work, then it`s almost worthless to the guy ..offer him $50 and leave your number...walk out quickly and you`ll get a call real soon;)

Franco
04-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Guys - thanks for the advice... I went back today and tested the unit. The pump and the vac works great. The vac suction is strong on this thing. Anyway I told the guy to take down my number and if he was interested I would offer 75 bucks to take it off his hands. He shook his head no so I started to walk away. He yells how `bout 100. So I picked it up. Turns out the hoses from my Durmaid unit will work so no need to buy attachments. Heading to the garage to clean her up...
thanks Franco

Poorboy
04-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Guys - thanks for the advice... I went back today and tested the unit. The pump and the vac works great. The vac suction is strong on this thing. Anyway I told the guy to take down my number and if he was interested I would offer 75 bucks to take it off his hands. He shook his head no so I started to walk away. He yells how `bout 100. So I picked it up. Turns out the hoses from my Durmaid unit will work so no need to buy attachments. Heading to the garage to clean her up...
thanks Franco

good job :bigups

Stephan
04-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Nice pick up and it was nice meeting you the other day...good luck and let us know how it worked out.

Old Pirate
04-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Another great find!