PDA

View Full Version : spring fever detail

PA DETAILER
03-03-2008, 07:54 PM
guess everyone in PA had it today. got to 63! sooo,after work, late start,around 5pm, i got to it on the jeep. interior cleaned and 303ed. windows cleaned. good wash and cleaning of the soft top and tire cover. dried with turtle wax /wax and dry. (this product is really good) for a quick wax. dressed the soft top with bestop protectant. tires dressed. trim (flares) dressed with mothers back to black. started to get dark, so checked the tire pressure`s and called it a nite. calling for rain later, but just wanted to get the winter crud off!

Stephan
03-04-2008, 05:28 AM
I did the same myself...feels good to see winter is almost over

PA DETAILER
03-05-2008, 05:36 AM
I did the same myself...feels good to see winter is almost over

:crazy: they are calling for another storm fri/sat. too early to predict what we are going to get.

Stephan
03-05-2008, 07:01 AM
:crazy: they are calling for another storm fri/sat. too early to predict what we are going to get.

We are supposed to get a mix, which stinks because its been around 50 everyday...

Fishpimp
03-07-2008, 03:09 PM
We are supposed to get a mix, which stinks because its been around 50 everyday...

Sunday! Spring forward the season will have official begun for us east coasters!!!

I did one monday when it was 60 something and had forgotten that it still got dark around 6 so I had the halogens out till 7:30...

Praise the lord I can`t wait....

PA DETAILER
03-07-2008, 06:06 PM

yep....on it`s way.:wall

Stephan
03-07-2008, 08:23 PM
well its not a mix now but rather a healthy dose of rain...to the tune of 4 inches...which I have no place to put...