PDA

View Full Version : First Week in New Shop!

Sheila@detailcity
02-08-2008, 04:03 PM
Well..we made it!:yay It is great to be in here, and we can`t wait to see what the next few months will bring!!!
Thanks to the guys who stopped by! blucpe (had his car detailed) and I got to meet carmaids! I really enjoyed being able to meet these forum members and chat.:yourrock Thanks for coming by and we hope to see you soon and anyone else who wants to make the trip!!!:cheers:

Djmigs
02-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Congrats Sheila & Troy!!!!
Nothing Wrong with change!!!
Best Wishes & Prosperous 2008!!!!

Please post some pics of the layout?

JaredPointer
02-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Congrats and best of luck in the new location. Just watch out for the crackheads out by the dumpster.... :D

carmaids
02-09-2008, 10:10 AM
The shop is great I am glad I made the trip. There a great selection of product and lots of garage space to work in, Troy and Sheila are both very nice and helpful they will do great! :cheers:

CalgaryDetail
02-09-2008, 11:49 AM
congrats

Clean Dean
02-09-2008, 10:01 PM
Congrats Troy & Sheila !!!

I look forward to meeting you inthe near future.

Best of luck !!!

pogo123
02-10-2008, 07:16 AM
Congratulations on the new shop, but I have a question for you Sheila. Who`s that sunbathing with Troy in your avitar? :rofl:rofl

Just kidding of course, but I do like that one! Good luck with the business.

Troy@Protekt
02-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Who`s that sunbathing with Troy in your avitar? :rofl:rofl

:redcard: Where`s that ban button? :D

Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. Starting to settle in. Went to the Ferrari show:dnaughty and then a funeral :( yesterday. So here I am on Sunday at the shop trying to get caught up. I will be posting pics of the show in a few.

240freak
02-12-2008, 09:15 AM
yeah the new shop is great i stopped by last thursday and picked up some waxes, the people there were really nice and helpful! unfortunatly tho the faded red car i was trying to wax didnt turn out much better :/ oh well some cars are just what they are.

9D4E420
02-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Congratulations Troy and Sheila! Best of luck at the new location!

Troy@Protekt
02-12-2008, 09:42 AM
yeah the new shop is great i stopped by last thursday and picked up some waxes, the people there were really nice and helpful! unfortunatly tho the faded red car i was trying to wax didnt turn out much better :/ oh well some cars are just what they are.

Did I miss you?

I was in the field quite a bit last week because of the Ferrari show.

You can always bring the car by and I will give my recommendations. I`m here everyday this week.

Stephan
02-12-2008, 09:52 AM
congrats on the new place, wish I could visit...