PDA

View Full Version : What was your favorite SuperBowl ad

jaybs02
02-04-2008, 07:35 AM
There`s too many for a poll, so just shout it out.

I like the one with the carrier pigeon :rofl, but the one for the new Audi R8 :drool:

If you didn`t see them all,they are here
MySpace.com - 2008 Superbowl Commercials from Super Bowl XLII: Vote for Favorite Ad Videos (http://www.myspace.com/superbowlads)

"J"

Stephan
02-04-2008, 07:43 AM
The Audi R8 was nice from just a car lovers point of view...although its not even a thought because I can`t afford one, I would be lucky to get a used S4.

I liked the Pigeon commercial and that was about it, along with the commercial about that Pitts guy from the Houston Texans.

Not to go off topic, but when they announced Eli was the MVP and that he won the Cadilac Hybrid, and they did an upclose shot of the Hybrid emblem on the side, that black paint was swirled...I was thinking to myself, my team the giants just won the super bowl and I am thinking on how I would fix that paint.

jaybs02
02-04-2008, 07:46 AM
Send Eli one of your cards :lol2:

southerndetail
02-04-2008, 07:47 AM
The Audi R8 was nice from just a car lovers point of view...although its not even a thought because I can`t afford one, I would be lucky to get a used S4.

I liked the Pigeon commercial and that was about it, along with the commercial about that Pitts guy from the Houston Texans.

Not to go off topic, but when they announced Eli was the MVP and that he won the Cadilac Hybrid, and they did an upclose shot of the Hybrid emblem on the side, that black paint was swirled...I was thinking to myself, my team the giants just won the super bowl and I am thinking on how I would fix that paint. Me to, I mentioned that at the party I was at and you could literally here the crickets.:crazy:

Stephan
02-04-2008, 07:47 AM
Send Eli one of your cards :lol2:

I would love to...that would be cool...

rayoto
02-04-2008, 08:55 AM
Can`t remember which car it was..maybe the Audi, but the one where the guy raced toward Richard Simmons was priceless!!

Poorboy
02-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Definitely the FedEx commercial with the pigeons:rockon

Beemerboy
02-04-2008, 10:13 AM
I really didn`t think that any of the commercials this year added up to previous years, the Bud commercials where good, but nothing really wowed me

Brace1
02-04-2008, 06:20 PM
That Audi R8 was phenomenal.

My fav commercial was the Doritos one where the mouse came outta the hole and beat the crap outta the guy trying to catch him.