PDA

View Full Version : Early Prediction

Pages : [1] 2 3

Troy@Protekt
01-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Packers Win The Super Bowl !!!! :yay:yay

OK earlier this year I laughed at the idea but with the emergence of a running game I think they could do it!

Go Favre Go!!

jaybs02
01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
They still have to get past "Big Blue" next week :D

"J"

TrueDetailer
01-13-2008, 09:32 PM
I think they`ll get to the big game but they`re not going to beat the pats.

cwcad
01-13-2008, 09:37 PM
I guess all the years that I have been a "Packer Backer" are going to haunt me when I say this but I do not think that the Packers are in the cards for winning the SuperBowl. I can see them making it to the SuperBowl but winning it is another matter entirely.

I think that we are seeing a rare year where the winner could most definitely be the best football team in the NFL and showed it because they went undefeated.

Troy@Protekt
01-13-2008, 10:44 PM
I know I am a turn coat. I was rooting for the Pats all year cuz I had Brady and Moss in my fantasy league BUT they let me down so I`m going with the Packers.

Grant and Jennings helped me win quite a few games too and it would just be incredible for Favre to get another ring after everyone saying he should have retired a year ago.

The Colts looked less than impressive today. Could Manning be losing his fire?

Stephan
01-14-2008, 05:28 AM
Well being a Giants fan I was pleasently shocked...I didn`t think they had any chance to beat the Cowboys...with or with out Jessica in the stands...

And a great after game Comment by Strahan, where he said TO and Creighton can get some popcorn and watch the giants play last night.

Tough game next week, in Lambau...Eli struggles in cold weather.

Either way I still think the pats win it all.

Troy@Protekt
01-14-2008, 07:47 AM
And a great after game Comment by Strahan, where he said TO and Creighton can get some popcorn and watch the giants play.

:rofl I missed that.

9D4E420
01-14-2008, 09:57 AM
That would be nice to see Farve get a ring. The odds are highly against them but you never know the outcome. I love the Playoffs!

BlueZero
01-14-2008, 11:01 AM
My guess... Packers over Giants, but then get beat by New England.

Shhh, don`t tell anyone I said the Packers won`t win, that`s a crime in this town. :notme:

Poorboy
01-14-2008, 11:24 AM
Giants are on a vendetta run ...:lol2:

Troy@Protekt
01-14-2008, 04:23 PM
The Giants should be thankful that Dallas didn`t show up last night. They are gonna get whooped by the Packers.

The Chargers are gonna be another notch on Tom`s belt soon enough. So the only good game left will be The Pat`s and Packers.:notme:

blk45
01-14-2008, 08:50 PM
The way that the Pack played on Saturday, they will give the Pats a good game. Still think it`s a no brainer that the Pats will win, but I don`t think it will be easy for them.

Scott P
01-15-2008, 07:34 AM
I have the Patriots beating the Packers as one of the tie-breakers in my Playoff Fantasy Pool. San Diego hosed me as I was one of a few owners who didn`t take LT. If Indy would`ve lost, that would`ve been a nice boost for ye team. First place is almost $1,900. :)

Autogeek
01-15-2008, 11:36 AM
I have a feeling we will see the Pats 19-0 this year.

Poorboy
01-15-2008, 12:10 PM
The Giants should be thankful that Dallas didn`t show up last night.

Do you mean like Tampa did the week before:hmmm::idea :notme: