PDA

View Full Version : ougus Customer or not....?

Detailworksguy
01-01-2008, 08:55 PM
We`ll For about the last week we have been doing some crazy HIGH end work like Mayback Mercedes Benz ,A 36` Fleetwood,Caddy and now another Ferrari (07) and the customer :mad::mad::mad:vehemently refuses pictures.Now I know I shouldnt really care but as were really kind of slow, I`m trying to draw more High end work to the shop.Am I lame for giving a dam or do you guys think this is just the norm (never had a customer be so averse)anyhow tell me what ya think thanks DWG

jaybs02
01-01-2008, 09:07 PM
I`m sure that the guy has his reasons for not wanting you to photograph his cars, but on the flip side people with cars like that tend to know others with "high end" vehicles.

He might wind up being a nice connection, so why take the chance of upsetting him over a few pics.

JMHO
"J"

Detailworksguy
01-01-2008, 10:21 PM
I`m sure that the guy has his reasons for not wanting you to photograph his cars, but on the flip side people with cars like that tend to know others with "high end" vehicles.

He might wind up being a nice connection, so why take the chance of upsetting him over a few pics.

JMHO
"J"good point.:dcrules

Beemerboy
01-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Taking pics of a customers car is his decision and not one that you have any say in...I can understand you wanting to use them as advertising for your business but if you posted his license plate, or someone was to get the plate number and wanted to look this guy up....that just spells trouble....That`s why Troy asked that we do not post pics here of cars where there is any thing that is identifiable in them...