PDA

View Full Version : Abyone else have this problem?

MetalSludge
08-31-2003, 11:18 AM
I have had my PoorBoys Pro Polish since march. I used it when I first got and then a few other times on my wheels. But last week when I went to use it again I couldnt get it to come out the cap. So I unscrewed the cap and it was all plugged up with dried wax and so was the top 1 inch of the bottle with hard crusty wax. So I just removed it and went about polishing my wheels. The this morning mom stopped over and asked if I could do her thunderbird for her. Since it is silver I was anxious to try the pro polish and ex on it since it never really shined to begin with. Well the same problem with the pro polish as last week all plugged up and the top 1 inch of the bottle is hard.

Do you think my pro polish went bad? Is it ok to remove the hard and still use? should I submerge the hard stuff and try and shake the heck out of it and liquify it with the rest of whats in the bottle? Or should I throw it out and get a new bottle?

Boss_429
08-31-2003, 12:15 PM
Haven`t had mine that long, so I haven`t seen that. I wouldn`t worry about it. Just shake it well, and make sure the lid is closed and tight.

Cujo31
09-01-2003, 08:35 AM
I havent had that problem ... of course I live in a desert. I shake the bottle before and after each use so I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

JimS
09-01-2003, 09:09 PM
I can`t help but wonder if the bottle has a crack in it. I`ve had my PB products for several months with no drying out.

NattyBumppo
09-02-2003, 08:09 AM
I`ve not seen nor heard of that happening. I`ve got a bottle of Pro Polish for almost a year now and nothing like that.

Hopefully when Steve gets back into action he can comment on it and if needed I`m sure he`d have no problem sending you out a new bottle.

Tassadar
09-02-2003, 10:47 AM
Someone needs to whip Steve back into shape! Just kidding! He has a lot of catching up to do.

Ive had my Pro Polish for quite sometime, only problem I have had with it is figuring out how Steve managed to come up with it. lol.

Beemerboy
09-02-2003, 03:45 PM
For that I would shake well before use and after you are done tap the container on the bottom to get it ot settle. Also make sure that the top in tight that key