PDA

View Full Version : 07 Lexus IS250 Coach Leather

mistadobalina
12-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Hi everyone, my girlfriend just purchased a IS 250, the sales person said that all the leather in the vehicle is from Coach. The leather is very plush and comfortable. My concern is that when she drives her car to work she has to have her car valet parked. There are people with rainy jackets getting in and out of her car to move it around the parking lot as it gets full....Do you think the water from people`s jackets will damage the seats over time. It seems to be raining a lot here....Thanks in advance for any tips!!!!!!

Beemerboy
12-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone, my girlfriend just purchased a IS 250, the sales person said that all the leather in the vehicle is from Coach. The leather is very plush and comfortable. My concern is that when she drives her car to work she has to have her car valet parked. There are people with rainy jackets getting in and out of her car to move it around the parking lot as it gets full....Do you think the water from people`s jackets will damage the seats over time. It seems to be raining a lot here....Thanks in advance for any tips!!!!!!

I would get some good leather conditioner and use that a bit more during the winter months...if they are getting in and out of the car in the wet weather...it could over time stain the leather....you might also consider some sort of seat cover that is easy to put on and take off.

The leather conditioner that I like is PB leather stuff

mistadobalina
12-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Great, that is what I was thinking. I just ordered a leather kit from Wolfgang, I hope it is as good as the PB...
Thanks again!! My girlfriend is just concerned, she really wants to keep the car detailed inside and out!!

Beemerboy
12-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Great, that is what I was thinking. I just ordered a leather kit from Wolfgang, I hope it is as good as the PB...
Thanks again!! My girlfriend is just concerned, she really wants to keep the car detailed inside and out!!

The WG is a good product and will do just what you are looking for

RUBigDog05
12-18-2007, 12:50 PM
Heck if I would be valet parking everyday with a nice car like that. Buy some seat covers, floormats that cover the entire floor, or buy a daily driver! I would be paranoid as heck everyday, especially when its raining

mistadobalina
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM
We are paranoid!!!!! She has had scractches and dings on her previous car....Which was FALLING APART. That is why we had to get her a new car.....We are looking into some other parking situations, but for the next few weeks I want to try and keep her car as nice as possible!!! Thanks again for replying!!!!