PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with pic

tmacsad
12-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Hey guy`s here lately I have not been able to look at any of the detail pics that have been in the different threads. :mad: :wall Have any of you been experiencing this problem? All I see is a bunch of little boxes with red x`s in them. Can someone help a brotha out? :help: PLEASE

Beemerboy
12-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey guy`s here lately I have not been able to look at any of the detail pics that have been in the different threads. :mad: :wall Have any of you been experiencing this problem? All I see is a bunch of little boxes with red x`s in them. Can someone help a brotha out? :help: PLEASE

I always try to clear my cache when things like this happen start there

tmacsad
12-07-2007, 05:05 PM
I always try to clear my cache when things like this happen start there

:confused: cache, little bit slower this time Beemer.

Beemerboy
12-07-2007, 05:08 PM
:confused: cache, little bit slower this time Beemer.

What browser are you using? a cache is the place that you browser will hold files that you look at frequently...it could be the souse of your problem

Troy@Protekt
12-07-2007, 05:12 PM
Is it just on this site? If so you might have to check your control panel to see if view images got set to no somehow.

Otherwise I would go to your browsers tools section and clear your temporary internet files.

tmacsad
12-07-2007, 05:31 PM
What browser are you using? a cache is the place that you browser will hold files that you look at frequently...it could be the souse of your problem
I`m with you now beemer. :bigups

Is it just on this site? If so you might have to check your control panel to see if view images got set to no somehow.

Otherwise I would go to your browsers tools section and clear your temporary internet files.

That`s a 10/4 Troy, it is just on this site. I will however try what you have recommended.

tmacsad
12-07-2007, 05:46 PM

Tried it and nothing. :wall Could it be Internet security by chance? :dunno:

Troy@Protekt
12-07-2007, 06:09 PM
I don`t know what`s wrong then. Is anyone else having this problem?

tmacsad
12-07-2007, 06:56 PM
I don`t know what`s wrong then. Is anyone else having this problem?

I figured it out Troy! :yay My Internet security had a box check for images and media. Its all good now. :D Thanks for the help Troy & Beemerboy!

CharlesW
12-07-2007, 07:15 PM
I figured it out Troy! :yay My Internet security had a box check for images and media. Its all good now. :D Thanks for the help Troy & Beemerboy!
Hey!
You owe me some thanks too.
I didn`t offer you any advice and that was absolutely the best thing I could do for you. :D
Other than "click on" or "hit enter", I`m pretty much lost. :)