PDA

View Full Version : Detailed the wrong truck

Pages : [1] 2

Troy@Protekt
11-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Well it finally happened. I knew it would some day. I`m just glad it wasn`t my fault.:redface:

Went to take care of a new customer at his work today. He owns an upscale deli so he was rather busy because of the holidays. Anyways, he had his F150 crew he wanted us to do so we pulled around back of his deli and he met us back there with the keys and went back inside. After about 45 minutes he comes out and sees us working on a different truck. It was exactly like his. Same color, style, year etc... it even had the same custom floor mats AND it was parked where his truck was the first time I looked at it. :rofl

He then realized that he had given us the wrong set of keys. His employee put his keys in the same place I guess.:hmmm: We ended up doing both vehicles and the employee got a really nice detail for the holidays. :rofl

He paid us for both and tipped besides. :rockon

I wonder if the employee did that with the keys on purpose.:notme:

CBlakeNS
11-20-2007, 06:00 PM
Haha lucky employee!

Beemerboy
11-20-2007, 06:05 PM
Hope none of my clients are reading this

Poorboy
11-20-2007, 06:57 PM
It must be the cold :lmfao:rofl:lol2:

tmacsad
11-20-2007, 07:01 PM
the employee got a really nice detail for the holidays. :rofl

Employee of the month maybe. :)

9D4E420
11-20-2007, 09:31 PM
That is hilarious I`ve never heard of anything like that!:lol2:

bigron62
11-20-2007, 09:40 PM
thats crazy

joyriide1113
11-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Haha. The boss pays his employee too much to have the same car as the boss.

Beemerboy
11-20-2007, 11:06 PM
Troy

That`s nuts, just glad that you got paid for both:bigups

psst...I`m rolling on the floor here

jaybs02
11-21-2007, 07:04 AM

:exactly:

Thats one hell of a nice boss

"J"

Troy@Protekt
11-21-2007, 09:16 AM

Sounds like he is trying to be like his boss. Probably buys the same clothes etc... :D

How does the saying go? Emulation is the highest form of flattery.

The truck was nice but not that nice. There are a lot of people making minimal income driving 30k cars/trucks. Right Pockets? :D

YNOT
11-21-2007, 12:30 PM
There are a lot of people making minimal income driving 30k cars/trucks. Right Pockets? :D

I guess I make less than minimal income because I can`t afford a 30k car.:confused:

I can barely afford 20k...I sure wish I would have chosen a better paying career. :( :wall

Glad you got paid for both Troy!

Pockets
11-21-2007, 06:05 PM
The truck was nice but not that nice. There are a lot of people making minimal income driving 30k cars/trucks. Right Pockets? :D

:notme::notme: Hey its good not paying for food or shelter :D

But my truck is very nice (Borat)

Got a cool deal there Troy :rockon

joyriide1113
11-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Pockets, enjoy it while it lasts.

I just started paying for my own food and shelter.

All of a sudden my car is totally too expensive for me. In a year I plan on getting rid of it and buying a nice more affordable car that I feel more comfortable paying for.

CalgaryDetail
11-22-2007, 02:23 AM
Pockets, enjoy it while it lasts.

I just started paying for my own food and shelter.

All of a sudden my car is totally too expensive for me. In a year I plan on getting rid of it and buying a nice more affordable car that I feel more comfortable paying for.

i know that feeling. its crazy how you dont really relize how much it costs to run a house untill it comes out of your pocket.. man gas and electricy are expensive... pockets have that ride paid off before you move out.. trust me you wont regret it :cool: