PDA

View Full Version : Newbie visits Poorboy`s new location

c0bra
11-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Newbie here... I used to run through automatic car washes all the time. :(

Well, I bought some Poorboy`s products that I picked up at their new warehouse yesterday. It still smelled like fresh paint! I didn`t meet Steve, but I got to meet Pockets. He gave me some good tips about using the Poorboy`s products. Nice meeting you again Pockets... forgot to compliment you on how good your truck looks!

Thanks to Steve for taking time out of his busy day of moving to accomodate my numerous emails. Awesome customer service is an understatement with these guys!

I haven`t gotten to try everything yet, but I did test the S&W on my wheels/tires with some terry towels. My front wheels were extremely dirty, but the dirt was no match for S&W. I couldn`t believe how well it cut through the brake dust and road grime! Clean and shiny in almost no time at all. I was very impressed.

So, thanks again to Steve and Pockets for making this newbie happy! Keep up the good work, and good luck in your new space. :yourrock

-George

Pockets
11-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey George it was nice meeting you :). Thank you for the complement on the truck :thanks. If you cant take out those swirls by hand you might want to pick up a PC or UDM. that will help tremendously. Good luck and hope to see you again :howdy

Poorboy
11-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Hi George,

sorry I missed you and thanks for being our first in-house customer :cool: We`ll alwys be open for advice and we`ll probably offer some pc and rotary tutoring after we`re all set up and have a few extra minutes to breath:passout:

Steve

Stephan
11-09-2007, 08:24 PM
Welcome to the group.:howdy

budman3
11-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Uh oh, living within driving distance of PB World ... you better hide your CC now! I`d be broke, if it were me :).

Welcome to the detailing world and Detail City!

holland_patrick
11-10-2007, 06:25 AM
it`s just a faster entry in to the 5 gallon club that way

Poorboy
11-30-2007, 10:03 AM
it`s just a faster entry in to the 5 gallon club that way

and Patrick is our latest club member :D

holland_patrick
11-30-2007, 12:00 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/holland_patrick/3cdc9dcd.jpg

Yep i`m a member of the club now...

who is next????

Pockets
11-30-2007, 01:21 PM
I got my SS+S 5 gal. I love soap :)

Stephan
11-30-2007, 08:04 PM
I am ordering a five gallon of SW on Monday...

Pockets
12-01-2007, 10:27 AM
I am ordering a five gallon of SW on Monday...

Looks like Pockets has to lift that heavy thing :passout:.

Lol i will be looking froward to it. :bigups

97FLAIRSIDE
12-17-2007, 08:48 PM
Steve, where is this new un-official retail store? Would make it easier for me to pickup some things this winter instead of having it shipped.