PDA

View Full Version : Power outages s#c&

Poorboy
11-01-2007, 09:44 AM
Yesterday when we were getting ready to ship our daily orders the power went out and stayed out for hours..it wasn`t bad enough that I lost all my unsaved shipping info, but i had to sit outside and give halloween candy away because it was too dark inside..I`m definitely getting my generator up and running :wall:mad::wall:mad: ..end of rant ...:D

harry444
11-01-2007, 02:06 PM
:wallWow that sucks:rain:where were you in SV or nyack ?

Poorboy
11-01-2007, 02:55 PM
:wallWow that sucks:rain:where were you in SV or nyack ?

Nyack :passout:

Everything is working today and i`ve printed all my labels up to now :)

Beemerboy
11-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Sounds like a drag Steve

jaybs02
11-01-2007, 06:26 PM
Definitely the pits... maybe you should look into a UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply) this way you could have the time to at least save your info so that it doesn`t get lost. They aren`t all that expensive.

Halloween in the dark does sound pretty cool though..

"J"

Poorboy
11-01-2007, 07:27 PM
Sounds like a drag Steve

it really was :mad:

Halloween in the dark does sound pretty cool though..

"J"

J ...I was sitting on the steps carving a Jack-o-Lantern but none of the kids were coming by:hmmm: do you think it was the huge knife :eek:

harry444
11-02-2007, 04:53 PM
I drove by there yesterday and couldn`t find you :eek:
I was by the garage and some kid must have thought I was nuts looking for a poor boy :rofl:lmfao the kid said WHO????:wow: I just drove off :red: will try again next week :help:

Poorboy
11-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I drove by there yesterday and couldn`t find you :eek:
I was by the garage and some kid must have thought I was nuts looking for a poor boy :rofl:lmfao the kid said WHO????:wow: I just drove off :red: will try again next week :help:

where were you Harry? :confused:

harry444
11-03-2007, 03:18 PM
I turned in where it said 210 west nyack road and I ended up at a service garage with a lot of mustangs in the lot I was looking for you but I think I was in the wrong part of the yard LOL :rofl I was on the opisate end of eastern tire :eek:I will find you next week:yay

Poorboy
11-03-2007, 06:31 PM
I turned in where it said 210 west nyack road and I ended up at a service garage with a lot of mustangs in the lot I was looking for you but I think I was in the wrong part of the yard LOL :rofl I was on the opisate end of eastern tire :eek:I will find you next week:yay

Funny I never see any Mustangs but yours :rofl

Our new sign went up today :bigups:

Flash69
11-03-2007, 07:24 PM

Steve what about pictures? I know you took them!

Flash

Poorboy
11-03-2007, 08:54 PM

Flash

Actually it was so cold and windy today, that i didn`t have a chance...we(Pockets, awd330, & I) were moving today , but maybe we`ll get some pictures tomorrow. ;)

Pockets
11-03-2007, 09:42 PM

This should help you harry :lol2:

Flash

I agree it was too cold:snow:.

but maybe we`ll get some pictures tomorrow. ;)

I will try to remember my camera :notme:

Well i`m now going to pull a rabbi and :passout: because we have another big day of moving tomorrow :rockon

awd330
11-04-2007, 09:00 PM
A couple new pics posted in the main "moving" thread.