PDA

View Full Version : Never Wash or Wax Again

black bart
10-27-2007, 04:18 PM
Anybody game to try this stuff
Canadian Detailing Products - Home - Canada Post eStore (http://www.candetail.ca/securestore/)

cwcad
10-27-2007, 04:28 PM
Man, it says that if you use this stuff you do not need to wash. Just wipe on and it cleans without any scratching.

My wife is shaking her finger at me. OH MAN now there is another product to end all products. :huh::notme:

audiboy
10-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Lets get Mikey(Calgary). He`ll try anything.

dr_detail
10-27-2007, 06:14 PM
lol... my favorite quote from their site

"Clear coats do not have to be waxed."
"That`s why they were invented."

It probably will do what it says clean, polish, and protect in one easy step but then again did Dry-wash -- and how well does NuFinish work???

justin
10-27-2007, 11:23 PM
"Waxing and using soap to clean with are two things which are not done in the detail world today."

:cheers:

Oh and also, "wax is abrasive and can cause scratches and swirl marks."

CalgaryDetail
10-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Lets get Mikey(Calgary). He`ll try anything.
haha, looks like im volunteered to give it a go... I tell you what I will keep it in mind next time I order stuff :rofl

Beemerboy
10-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Must have spent all there cash on R&D for the product and labels....because the site bites..IMO....could they find smaller pics to post?....they look like avatars.

Just another private label product claiming to be the next Sarah wrap of the world...I`m sure that they work OK, its just the misleading info they spew on the site that turns me off.

glen22
10-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I bet Mike doesn`t have to touch his car either anymore after the Zymol treatment right mike?:bigups:10:

Big Leegr
10-28-2007, 10:22 AM
Hmm.... it seems the original site (thebom.com) is no longer around.

I remember reading about this stuff awhile ago. I think they were saying their stuff was used by the guys from OCC (Orange County Choppers), as there was a Bom banner somewhere in the shop, apparently.

CharlesW
10-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Isn`t this basically the same type of product as Dri Wash n Guard, Amsoil Miracle Wash and Wet Paint.
They seem to make the same claims and it is used nearly the same way. One difference I saw was the use of a spray bottle rather than the pump-up sprayers or aerosol sprayers the others use. They also say you can spray it on an applicator cloth to apply it to the paint and I think the others discourage that.
It doesn`t really seem like anything new other than the company.
Of course, I guess I could say that about a lot of products. :) Not just in the car care field, either.

Charles

distrbd
10-28-2007, 01:15 PM
Must have spent all there cash on R&D for the product and labels....because the site bites..IMO....could they find smaller pics to post?....they look like avatars.

Just another private label product claiming to be the next Sarah wrap of the world...I`m sure that they work OK, its just the misleading info they spew on the site that turns me off.

You hit the nail right on the head,I`m thinking if their products are so good and confident they do the job they are advertised to do then why the misleading info?

CalgaryDetail
10-28-2007, 04:27 PM
I bet Mike doesn`t have to touch his car either anymore after the Zymol treatment right mike?:bigups:10:
i dunno, still havent goten my vintage, had to re-order it from zymol this time, word to the wise. Dont order from ocdgarage

vcallaway
10-30-2007, 10:47 AM
I bought some of this at a bike rally a few years ago.

A couple of us tried it and were not impressed.