PDA

View Full Version : A Few Products To Talk About

glen22
10-27-2007, 10:52 AM
This week I spritzed up my sisters black Highlander.
I used Menzerna super intensive polish with an LC orange cutting pad and the SUV looked so good I didnt give it another polish as I normaly would have. My sister went on a vacation so I thought I would surprise her when she got home so I liked how well it looked so I decided to just top it with Four Star UPP.
I then topped it with Pinaccle crystal mist carnauba spray and this brought an additional gloss to the black and took away all dust from the black SUV.This product is great as it even made the vehichle much smoother to the touch also.:bigups
I didnt have my usual stooners for the glass so I picked out my NXT although it cleaned very well I did not enjoy the smell at all it smells like urinal mints.:(

Beemerboy
10-27-2007, 11:00 AM
With the Menzerna polish did you use a rotary or PC....I have read that it requires a rotary to get the product hot so that it will break down.

glen22
10-27-2007, 11:34 AM
UDM Beemer, I dont understand that remark myself I have only used Menzerna polish thus far and have done 20 details with there line and 90% were NASTY never detailed vehichles. They come out awsome!:bigups

cwcad
10-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I have read the same thing. I think that one gets better performance using a rotary but not preclude the use of a PC. The product does work for me when using a PC. It might not be as complete a treatment versus a rotary but results can be obtained using a PC.

Beemerboy
10-27-2007, 02:34 PM
UDM Beemer, I dont understand that remark myself I have only used Menzerna polish thus far and have done 20 details with there line and 90% were NASTY never detailed vehichles. They come out awsome!:bigups

What I was saying is that polish is a high temp product, meaning that it requires heat that is created by a rotary buffer...not saying that a PC or your UDM would not work, but the full effect of the product is for a rotary....I was curious about how you liked the results

glen22
10-27-2007, 04:08 PM
I think Cwad was replying to an earlier threads about Menzerna and a pc but anyhew I am with you Cwad it does a fine job. Beemer I understand it is made for a rotary and probably does a better job and faster but with a PC/UDM the stuff works fine to.:D
By the way Beemer my sister is in your neck of the woods keep an eye out..

Beemerboy
10-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I think Cwad was replying to an earlier threads about Menzerna and a pc but anyhew I am with you Cwad it does a fine job. Beemer I understand it is made for a rotary and probably does a better job and faster but with a PC/UDM the stuff works fine to.:D
By the way Beemer my sister is in your neck of the woods keep an eye out..

Really send her over so that I can clean detail her car

What part of the area is she in?

Stephan
10-27-2007, 08:54 PM
My experience with the Menzerna line has been that a PC takes a real long time ot break this polish down...I use a rotarty when using Menzerna. Just for time.

glen22
10-28-2007, 09:49 AM
Really send her over so that I can clean detail her car

What part of the area is she in?
She is in Sonoma right in your neighborhood.
I don`t think you need to detail her rental do you? lol

Beemerboy
10-28-2007, 08:23 PM
She is in Sonoma right in your neighborhood.
I don`t think you need to detail her rental do you? lol

No I don`t but your right she is only 15 miles or so away