PDA

View Full Version : order of use of 3M perfect it (eggshell) pads on rotary??

sunstealth
10-09-2007, 10:25 PM
I have the rotary buffer, 3M perfect it White eggshell buffing pads,meguiars #2 fine cut cleaner, meguiars #9 swirl remover, meguiars #7 show car glaze (all from the professional line and available not even a 2 minutes walk from my house) meguiars scratchX, and 3M perfect it rubbing compound

I need to know what i should get pad wise to complete my "arsenal" and coumpound wise too

if possible,id like to keep 3M pads and meguairs stuff since its readily available (presta is also available but id like to practice with diminishing abrasive before)

id like to know in wich order do i use what!

I attempted soemthing on my grand am before and it got the paint better looking but still full of spider webbing!
i also have an escape 2005 full of spiderwed/swirl i dunno what (its black but looks gray under certain lights)

and a brand new 2008 mitsubishi lancer wich roll out the dealership full of microscratches (swirl remover should work? but im afraid, the paint looks to be excessively thin)

oh i also have a mercedes and a dakota to pratice on so im not really afraid of trying things! :D

I need your helpfull advice here :yay