PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Calandars are in

Pages : [1] 2

Poorboy
09-25-2007, 08:47 AM
Now the question is when do you think we should start the distribution of them ...so I think we`ll have a poll ...

Choices will be :

a) now (but then you have to have it sit around for 3+ months)

b) after Thanksgiving (you get to look at the pictures for a month plus before the New Year)

c) a few weeks before the New Year (they are fresh and ready to hang)

d) other (state your opinion)

audiboy
09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
First off, I would like to see pictures that are going to be in said calender. As for the question at hand; I think anytime around Thanksgiving would work best. I don`t know about you, but I look around before buying any old calender. I like to have something that I won`t mind looking at all year round. That and if you wait too long, retailers start to put huge discounts on the remaining calenders just to get rid of them which might hinder your sales.

Scott P
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
I vote for Turkey time.

cwcad
09-25-2007, 09:44 AM
I vote for Turkey time.

As do I.

Poorboy
09-25-2007, 10:29 AM
First off, I would like to see pictures that are going to be in said calender. As for the question at hand; I think anytime around Thanksgiving would work best. I don`t know about you, but I look around before buying any old calender. I like to have something that I won`t mind looking at all year round. That and if you wait too long, retailers start to put huge discounts on the remaining calenders just to get rid of them which might hinder your sales.

We have the Muscle Cars and Street Rods again ..they seem to be popular as we ran out early this year... the cover of the Muscle Cars is a Boss 302 Mustang and there are a lot of very cool cars this year...The Street Rods are always unique and except for one are all :drool:

We usually don`t outright sell them, we just include them with orders over $35 for free ;)

Stephan
09-25-2007, 10:47 AM
I think you should have some with women holding poorboys products...:D

Poorboy
09-25-2007, 11:17 AM

so send me some pictures:drool:

Beemerboy
09-25-2007, 11:36 AM

I`ll see about getting the wife to hold the 5 gallon S&W this afternoon:D

Steve, you going with the muscle cars again this year?

Poorboy
09-25-2007, 12:32 PM
We have the Muscle Cars and Street Rods again ..they seem to be popular as we ran out early this year... the cover of the Muscle Cars is a Boss 302 Mustang and there are a lot of very cool cars this year...The Street Rods are always unique and except for one are all :drool:

We usually don`t outright sell them, we just include them with orders over $35 for free ;)

I`ll see about getting the wife to hold the 5 gallon S&W this afternoon:D

Steve, you going with the muscle cars again this year?

:hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::hmmm::h mmm::notme::notme::wow::wow:

norahcrv
09-25-2007, 01:06 PM

so send me some pictures:drool:

I`ll send you some tonight, Steve ;)

PS - I voted for "Now", so I can get mine included in my "birthday order" next month!! :excited:

Pockets
09-25-2007, 07:53 PM
PS - I voted for "Now", so I can get mine included in my "birthday order" next month!! :excited:

Looking forward to packing it :)

harry444
09-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Wow next years calandar.... I didn`t even get this years:confused::kick::blabla::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Poorboy
09-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Wow next years calandar.... I didn`t even get this years:confused::kick::blabla::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sorry Harry ..i didn`t even realize:wall :sorry:

DCT
09-26-2007, 05:52 PM

Excellent! A Boss 302 on the cover! :bigups

However, a Boss 429 would have been even better! ;)

ericfine50
09-27-2007, 05:09 AM
When I worked at a bookstore, we would start to sell the calendars as fall came around and really ramp up during Thanksgiving. Can`t wait to see the calendar. I need one for the office :-)

Take Care
Eric