PDA

View Full Version : The Saturday & Sunday I`m Bored Thread!!!

Pages : [1] 2

Beemerboy
09-22-2007, 02:21 PM
Its raining here in NO CA and I have squat to do....one thing that I hate about that...I start looking for things to clean inside the house...I tell ya this detail thing is a curse!

Today I am cleaning the pots and pans of all the buildup on the in and out sides of them...yea I`m bored!!!

The shower looks like it could use a total top to bottom cleaning...had a look in the garage and organised the detail products...thats done

Anywho is this what you do when there are no cars and its raining

P.S. I have already S&W the BMW and its not leaving the garage as long as Mr.Cloud is outside:D

MoparAddict
09-22-2007, 02:41 PM
I hear ya Dave. I was plaining on doing my new car today but i just dont trust the weather. Soon as i start it will rain.
So far i have done all my laundry, folded and put away. Cleaned my room, organized my detail stuff and now im starting to rearrange my desk for the new laptop.
I have two jobs lined up for tomorrow too. I sure hope it clears up.

Beemerboy
09-22-2007, 03:19 PM
I hear ya Dave. I was plaining on doing my new car today but i just dont trust the weather. Soon as i start it will rain.
So far i have done all my laundry, folded and put away. Cleaned my room, organized my detail stuff and now im starting to rearrange my desk for the new laptop.
I have two jobs lined up for tomorrow too. I sure hope it clears up.

I think that you are good to go...I see that YNOT did your biz card..he is working on a banner for my web site

justin
09-22-2007, 03:26 PM
Weekends are reserved for football for me :cheers: I`m usually not bored, but maybe buzzed, lol.

This morning I drove up to Georgia to buy a water tank (6 hours round trip). But hey, I saved near $100 on freight shipping charges.

Pockets
09-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Raining here to. I was going do my moms car but o well hung out with some friends.

This morning I drove up to Georgia to buy a water tank (6 hours round trip). But hey, I saved near $100 on freight shipping charges.

How much was gas though:confused:

justin
09-22-2007, 08:34 PM
How much was gas though:confused:

Used about a full tank, so $38ish or so... 340 miles. Weather was crappy at my house anyways today, so I couldn`t do anything.

Pockets
09-22-2007, 08:36 PM
cool guess you have a nice fuel efficient car then :bigups.

DCT
09-22-2007, 08:54 PM
I was pretty ill for about a year and a half. It was just this spring that I started feeling better. So I`m way behind on my detailing (and other stuff)

Therefore, I just continue to detail right through the rain! :rofl

Coastal Eddie
09-22-2007, 09:23 PM
Its raining here in NO CA and I have squat to do....one thing that I hate about that...I start looking for things to clean inside the house...I tell ya this detail thing is a curse!

Today I am cleaning the pots and pans of all the buildup on the in and out sides of them...yea I`m bored!!!

The shower looks like it could use a total top to bottom cleaning...had a look in the garage and organised the detail products...thats done

Anywho is this what you do when there are no cars and its raining

P.S. I have already S&W the BMW and its not leaving the garage as long as Mr.Cloud is outside:D

Take a ride over to Napa, visit the winerys and get drunk for free, then ride over to the Suisun Valley and go skinny dipping.

BlueZero
09-22-2007, 09:41 PM
I pretty much slept all day. I`ve had a cold for the past week. I also removed my own stitches about a week ago and the cut ended up getting infected. So I`m on all kinds of prescription drugs. :crazy2:

Beemerboy
09-22-2007, 10:12 PM
Take a ride over to Napa, visit the winerys and get drunk for free, then ride over to the Suisun Valley and go skinny dipping.

Dude I live within a few miles of world class wieners and that are not in Napa....we are enjoying some real good Sonoma County grape juice right now!

DCT
09-22-2007, 10:15 PM

OK... everybody stay away from Suisun Valley! :rofl

Beemerboy
09-22-2007, 10:21 PM
OK... everybody stay away from Suisun Valley! :rofl

you don`t have to worry about me and skinny diping, they have signs up for fat guys like me:D:D:D:D:D

Coastal Eddie
09-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Dude I live within a few miles of world class wieners and that are not in Napa....we are enjoying some real good Sonoma County grape juice right now!

"Dude" my point was you need to get off your butt, and away from your precious keyboard.

I`m from Healdsburg, so I KNOW where the good grape is. :drool:

Beemerboy
09-22-2007, 11:05 PM
"Dude" my point was you need to get off your butt, and away from your precious keyboard.

I`m from Healdsburg, so I KNOW where the good grape is. :drool:

DUDE!:D

I did and I am enjoying the benefits of the juice right now...and if you know where the good juice is at its Sonoma County!;)

I`m having a Papapietro Perry pino right now!

You can read up on them here....and honestly this thread was created to see who was online early in the day....I got plenty done today and none of it was at this precious keyboard

Papapietro-Perry — Russian River Valley, Sonoma Coast Wine (http://www.papapietro-perry.com/)

Peace!