PDA

View Full Version : Yet ANOTHER new use for S&W!

JimS
08-27-2003, 12:59 PM
Somebody`s got to get to Steve and relay the news that yet ANOTHER use for S&W has been "discovered".

Was cleaning and arranging the garage this am and got ready to move the truck in....but.....I was toooo dirty to get in it!
I don`t have plumbing in the garage, no sink etc......jeepers what am I going to do.....well you guessed it. I got out the S&W and sprayed down my hands and arms, wiped them off with an old terry towel and almost all of the dirt came off. I was clean enough to move the truck in.

Later I was cleaning and treating the tires and got my hands black. What do you suppose I did? Why YES! That`s right! I sprayed and wiped them!!

I dont` see S&W as the new default hand cleaner but it works in a pinch!:mohawk

Mike S60T5
08-27-2003, 01:23 PM
I found it to be a GOOD eye glass cleaner. I found that by accident, now I have a bottle diluted with water to clean my glasses, Works like a charm...:D

NozeBleedSpeed
08-27-2003, 04:04 PM
I use it to cut the sting in my Jose Cuervo. Makes it as smooth as 1800.......:doh

LandofAloha
08-27-2003, 04:23 PM
I wonder if it can be used as a colon cleanser? How about doing a test Fuzz? Come on take one for the team!! LOL :moon:

NattyBumppo
08-27-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by LandofAloha
I wonder if it can be used as a colon cleanser? How about doing a test Fuzz? Come on take one for the team!! LOL :moon:

ROFLMAo

Scary visual there guys! :bigscream

NozeBleedSpeed
08-27-2003, 09:04 PM
Poorboy`s Colon Blow.
Cleans intestines and cures hemoroids,all in one application.
(Microfiber recommended for final wipe)

rhillstr
08-27-2003, 09:48 PM
I don`t think the FDA will go for that use of Spray and Wipe. Aloha,
Maybe you could slip it into the Fuzz`s beer while he`s busy combing his mullet for the 120th time today.