PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

LikeaRock
09-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Haven`t been on much at all since I moved out, can`t believe it`s already been 3 weeks :cheers:

Just stopped in really quick to say hi, everything is going great so far. The house came out MUCH better than I expected, and now that I`ve got it all furnished it looks purrty snazzy :cool:
Work is great, I`ve got at least 1 car a day, and these past couple weekends I`ve had a lot of washes to do as well. I also scored a deal with the body shop my brother works at, they don`t have the time/products to detail vehicles when they leave so they`re going to pay me to detail every vehicle that leaves the shop, something like a quicky $100 clean-up inside and our. It`s going to benefit both of us quite well, I`ll be making good money from them and it will give their shop a better reputation :bigups
No roomies but I don`t feel lonely, people are always stopping by or I`m doing some sort of work. It`s SO freaking nice waking up every morning knowing I`ve got the freedom to do whatever, whenever, and I don`t have to deal with anyone else`s BS. I had a good feeling about moving out and so far it`s been great, my dad still thinks I shoulda` stayed home but I haven`t felt this good in a while :D

Anywhooooo, got a schweet old 30`s Ford roadster I`ve got to clean up this afternoon, I`d better get my arse on the road :notme:

Dolan

Beemerboy
09-14-2007, 03:35 PM
Good to hear that things are well for you Dolan will be up this weekend for the BBQ:D

LikeaRock
09-14-2007, 07:47 PM
Good to hear that things are well for you Dolan will be up this weekend for the BBQ:D

Sorry, there`s an age limit :rofl

Ok, that was a bit harsh, but, if I ever have a BBQ I`ll let ya know :D

Beemerboy
09-15-2007, 11:13 AM
Sorry, there`s an age limit :rofl

Ok, that was a bit harsh, but, if I ever have a BBQ I`ll let ya know :D

Age limit?

Thanks I`ll wait for the BBQ invite

Poorboy
09-15-2007, 08:11 PM
Age limit?

Thanks I`ll wait for the BBQ invite

yeah man he`s got a cool new bachelor pad :rockon

unless you got long hair and curves in the right place, you may be waiting a long time :rofl:rofl:lol2:

The Chee
09-15-2007, 09:25 PM
yeah man he`s got a cool new bachelor pad :rockon

unless you got long hair and curves in the right place, you may be waiting a long time :rofl:rofl:lol2:

:passout::passout: :lol2: