PDA

View Full Version : New Format

Pockets
09-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Did DC get a new format it seems to stretch to fill in my 19" wide-screen display. How are you doing with your 22" Steve. Not really a glitch i like it much better can read a lot more with less movement. Just a question to you Troy or did anyone else notice this. :dcrules

Beemerboy
09-12-2007, 08:02 PM
Did DC get a new format it seems to stretch to fill in my 19" wide-screen display. How are you doing with your 22" Steve. Not really a glitch i like it much better can read a lot more with less movement. Just a question to you Troy or did anyone else notice this. :dcrules

Glad that you said that because on my LT all of a sudden it was full screen...Troy must have used the screen stretcher button

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 08:03 PM
are you sure you didn`t press that button on the right top corner:lol2::lol2:

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 08:05 PM
Glad that you said that because on my LT all of a sudden it was full screen...Troy must have used the screen stretcher button

sure now Troy is figuring this stuff out after I buy a 22" screen:wall

blk45
09-12-2007, 08:18 PM

Yep, fills my 21" monitors as well. I agree, less scrolling to read everything!

Troy@Protekt
09-12-2007, 08:18 PM
We here at Detail City.org are always striving to make this a better interactual experience for our distinguished members and guests by leaping to the fore-front of modern technology.

In other words...... It was something I mentioned to my friend who is doing some debugging on the site. He surprised me with fixing it.:bigups

I didn`t even notice the problem until I used Sheila`s new laptop at the higher resolutions.:redface:

Beemerboy
09-12-2007, 08:37 PM
my desk top was full screen but the LT was smaller until you turned on the screen stretcher button...I haven`t checked the desk top but I`m sure that its sticking out over the edge of the monitor

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 08:38 PM
We here at Detail City.org are always striving to make this a better interactual experience for our distinguished members and guests by leaping to the fore-front of modern technology.

In other words...... It was something I mentioned to my friend who is doing some debugging on the site. He surprised me with fixing it.:bigups

I didn`t even notice the problem until I used Sheila`s new laptop at the higher resolutions.:redface:

come on tell the truth..you accidentally found out which button you pressed to screw it up in the first place:crazy2:

Stephan
09-12-2007, 08:38 PM
agreed much better for viewing.

I will now start making some massive posts.:D

Beemerboy
09-12-2007, 08:39 PM
come on tell the truth..you accidentally found out which button you pressed to screw it up in the first place:crazy2:

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:

The real truth comes out

Troy@Protekt
09-12-2007, 09:01 PM

I believe it all started with the new header. I didn`t realize it was not stretching with the higher resolutions though. I just knew it was causing people with the old 800 resolution to scroll sideways.

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 09:04 PM
I believe it all started with the new header. I didn`t realize it was not stretching with the higher resolutions though. I just knew it was causing people with the old 800 resolution to scroll sideways.

yes I remember and a couple weeks later I needed to buy a 22" monitor