PDA

View Full Version : New Winner for August is

Pages : [1] 2 3

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Since the original winner for August did not claim their prize :wall the new winner is EXPIRED

you have a week to claim your prize :passout:

Stephan
09-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Wow they didn`t claim their prize? Amazing...

Well congrats to next in line.

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 11:05 AM
Wow they didn`t claim their prize? Amazing...

Well congrats to next in line.
yes it is amazing and sad :( which is why I stopped having the contests in the past...if people want to sign up, the least they can do is check to see if they won ..:notme::notme: imagine if it was for the powerball lottery :rolleyes:

Stephan
09-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Was the person who one the first time a somewhat regualr member? I see the names of people and then look to see that they have 2 posts, and one of them was for the giveaway. Good chance they may never know they won.

JaredPointer
09-12-2007, 12:45 PM
I hate things to be too "rulified," but maybe we ought to say you`re only eligible if you`re from AL, your username starts with J, and you`ve been a member since 2004. :D

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 12:46 PM
I think the person is a regular and was even on line when i posted a week ago, but if they don`t want to check then i guess they will give other people a chance to win :surrender

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I hate things to be too "rulified," but maybe we ought to say you`re only eligible if you`re from AL, your username starts with J, and you`ve been a member since 2004. :D
:lol2: I know you`re just trying to make up for all the time you were a mod and couldn`t enter :D

JaredPointer
09-12-2007, 12:49 PM
:lol2: I know you`re just trying to make up for all the time you were a mod and couldn`t enter :D

That`s gotta count for something, right??? :gotcha:

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 12:50 PM
That`s gotta count for something, right??? :gotcha:

It just gives you the same odds as any non-moderator :notme:

ps ..what`s with the new avatar

JaredPointer
09-12-2007, 02:05 PM
It just gives you the same odds as any non-moderator :notme:

ps ..what`s with the new avatar

Maybe you should ask Beemer - I think he really likes it! Haha.

It`s Brian Peppers. He`s sort of an internet legend. He`s been around for a while on the internet. If you Googled him or looked on Snopes you can get the whole story.

Poorboy
09-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Maybe you should ask Beemer - I think he really likes it! Haha.

It`s Brian Peppers. He`s sort of an internet legend. He`s been around for a while on the internet. If you Googled him or looked on Snopes you can get the whole story.

i think I`ll pass on this one ..that guy looks scarier than chucky :eek:

Poorboy
09-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Sorry.... I give up for this month :passout:...

we are almost ready to draw for September :wall

August has long since past and this thread is dead :surrenderif this continues we might as well give up on the monthly drawing

Stephan
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Sorry.... I give up for this month :passout:...

we are almost ready to draw for September :wall

August has long since past and this thread is dead :surrenderif this continues we might as well give up on the monthly drawing

Man how can people pass on free stuff...keep drawing names..eventually I will win again:D

Trust me I will claim my prize.:D

Beemerboy
09-19-2007, 10:47 AM
Steve

I think that its great that you have this give away each month, and for the most part its seems to work well.

What about something different...run a monthly special to the DC members on a selected item...it would be a great way to introduce a new product or reduce an inventory...Something along the lines like the December sale...make it for a limited time in the month!

Stephan
09-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Steve

I think that its great that you have this give away each month, and for the most part its seems to work well.

What about something different...run a monthly special to the DC members on a selected item...it would be a great way to introduce a new product or reduce an inventory...Something along the lines like the December sale...make it for a limited time in the month!

Yeah thats a good idea too...I guess...although I still like the idea of me winning every month...:D:D:D

Actually the monthly specials are a good idea...