PDA

View Full Version : jetseal 109?

Pages : [1] 2

CalgaryDetail
09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
I was wondering peoples thoughts on jetseal 109? I was just wondering what it was like, how long it lasts and how easy is it to work ith? The reason i ask (normaly I just try it) is its price. It is an expensive product.. abut 40 bucks us for 16 oz... and there are few sealents I like. so iwas just wondering if its worth it?
Thanks for the info

audiboy
09-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Didn`t you just start a thread on how many LSP`s you have and that you are going into rehab?

CalgaryDetail
09-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Didn`t you just start a thread on how many LSP`s you have and that you are going into rehab?

im not in rehab yet :lmfao

CharlesW
09-02-2007, 10:22 PM
I was wondering peoples thoughts on jetseal 109? I was just wondering what it was like, how long it lasts and how easy is it to work ith? The reason i ask (normaly I just try it) is its price. It is an expensive product.. abut 40 bucks us for 16 oz... and there are few sealents I like. so iwas just wondering if its worth it?
Thanks for the info
You need help. :D

Charles

CalgaryDetail
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM
You need help. :D

Charles

do they offer rehab for detailing? :crazy2:

audiboy
09-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah, it`s called the Henry Ford clinic.

CalgaryDetail
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
Yeah, it`s called the Henry Ford clinic.

Is it in the same building as the henry ford museum... all those cars may make it hard to recover

audiboy
09-02-2007, 11:17 PM
No, it`s just down the street from the Betty Ford clinic.

distrbd
09-03-2007, 08:03 AM
jetseal109 ?where did you see that one now?who make it?OMG not another sealant.

CharlesW
09-03-2007, 08:25 AM
OMG not another sealant.
You have only just begun. :D
I have never actually counted, but I don`t think I would be exaggerating to say you could find more than 100 different sealants on the market. Probably at least another 200 waxes.
Some may be relabeled, but still another brand to confuse you.
You might have a tough time trying all of them, but right now, I think CalgaryDetail is off to a good start. :)

Charles

GearHead_1
09-03-2007, 08:42 AM
do they offer rehab for detailing? :crazy2:They do but one of the first steps you must accept is that they will put you in a 1982 rusted out Chevy pick up. This will be your only means of transportation as a recovering detailer.;)

Hi my name is CD and I`m a recovering detailer and this is my vehicle.

CharlesW
09-03-2007, 08:46 AM
They do but one of the first steps you must accept is that they will put you in a 1982 rusted out Chevy pick up. This will be your only means of transportation as a recovering detailer.;)

Doesn`t work!
I tried it several years back with an old van for a daily driver. Not rusted out, but pretty rough. Nothing that new paint and a new interior didn`t take care of though. :D

Charles

GearHead_1
09-03-2007, 08:50 AM
Doesn`t work!
I tried it several years back with an old van for a daily driver. Not rusted out, but pretty rough. Nothing that new paint and a new interior didn`t take care of though. :D

CharlesThat`s the second step you must accept. The finish must remain as is. Hello, I`m CD, I`m a recovering detailer and this is my to be untouched vehicle.

CalgaryDetail
09-03-2007, 09:29 AM
ohh boy. i have not lauged so hard in a while...

jetseal109 is a new sealent sold from chemical guys. It suposidly has some new technology to it. Not sure what bu its said to be there. Its suppsoyed to be an awsome sealent but i thoght i would find more opions since its 40 bucks for 16 oz

GearHead_1
09-03-2007, 10:05 AM
ohh boy. i have not lauged so hard in a while...

Wait until you see the next 10 steps of the 12 step recovery plan. You won`t be laughing.

We must break you! (in my best Dolph Lundgren voice). You have seen the Rocky movies up their in the Yukon right? I think I remember reading you guys had TV. :D