PDA

View Full Version : duragloss aqua wax

Pages : [1] 2

PA DETAILER
09-01-2007, 09:27 PM
not a day go`s by on here that i don`t see a new (to me) product! so, how`s the performance on this one?

audiboy
09-01-2007, 09:56 PM
I`ve heard nothing but great reviews of this product on these boards. I have yet to try it out though. It is definitely going to be on my next order.

CharlesW
09-01-2007, 10:43 PM
not a day go`s by on here that i don`t see a new (to me) product! so, how`s the performance on this one?The Dura Gloss combo I used for some time was the #601 PBA, followed by #105 TPP and finished off with the #951 Aqua Wax. I was impressed enough with the AW to order a gallon of the stuff. :) Initial prep was with Optimum Poli-Seal.

I have also used the AW as a follow up to Opti-Seal with good results.

Your comment about products is so true, and in my case, about every one of them I have tried has been a good one.
It`s pretty hard to be brand loyal when there`s so many good products out there.

Charles

AngieD
09-01-2007, 11:38 PM
We have used AW quite a bit. Very easy to use and the durability is actually pretty good. One of my favorites is Optimum Spray Wax though. It goes on easy like AW. For the price you can`t be AW. As a mobile detailer it saves a lot of time and the results are great.

PA DETAILER
09-02-2007, 09:07 AM
took advantage of autogeek`s sale. so ordered some to try. along with their rain repellant for glass.

CharlesW
09-02-2007, 09:29 AM
took advantage of autogeek`s sale. so ordered some to try. along with their rain repellant for glass.
Your choice, but....
Did you also order the #601 PBA and the #105 TPP?
Might be worth considering.

Charles

Larry A
09-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Ive used AW a lot , and also 105 . They are some of the best products out there.

RTexasF
09-02-2007, 04:56 PM
To me Aqua Wax is a true breakthrough in automotive care products. Not only is it a superb sealant but when you put the ease of use, the look, and the price in the mix.......it`s almost impossible to beat.

Happyman
09-02-2007, 06:43 PM
So easy to use, Takes about 5 min to apply after a full wash or quick wipe down with a detail cleaner.

Looks great, smells great too.

Have not tried other products but just purchased a gallon of AW.

PA DETAILER
09-02-2007, 08:01 PM
wow. sounds good. allready have a good wax down. going to use this after each wash as a booster. never heard of it till this forum. looking foward to using it. :)

wannafbody
09-02-2007, 08:26 PM
for a pro detailer this is a nice inexpensive product to add protection after washes if you aren`t doing a full detail

Larry A
09-02-2007, 08:30 PM
wow. sounds good. allready have a good wax down. going to use this after each wash as a booster. never heard of it till this forum. looking foward to using it. :)

You dont have to use it after every wash. Once or twice a month is plenty.

CalgaryDetail
09-02-2007, 10:28 PM
i have used the duragloss tpp 105 (its a sealent) and thought it was great. i have heard that aw blows it ot of the water... i had forgot all about AW, but i think im ight need to try it now.. thanks for reminding me

PA DETAILER
09-03-2007, 06:21 AM
You dont have to use it after every wash. Once or twice a month is plenty.

thank`s for the tip.

blk45
09-03-2007, 03:32 PM
thank`s for the tip.

Supposedly, any more than once a month is counter productive. Any more than that, and you will get build up which will cause a haze.