PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for some college football?

audiboy
08-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Any true college football fan will tell you today is the day they`ve been waiting for since January. These last 8 months have been agonizing without my Thursday night and Saturday college football. I haven`t felt the need to eat a rack of ribs, chew on a pound of sunflower seeds, or scream wildly at my tv in quite a long time. Today marks the day that college football regains its stronghold on my Tivo. There aren`t too many good games on tonight, but I`ll watch every single one that I can because it will give me the fix that I so desperately need.

My team is Notre Dame. I grew up 15 minutes away from the University and haven`t known anything but love for them. I have a ton of stories to tell about the games I`ve seen, the players I`ve met, why I love Notre Dame, or how I made it into a L.A. Times interview with a player a few years back, but I`ll spare you the read. They`ve hit a bit of a drought lately, but things seem to be getting a lot better. The schedule is pretty tough, but I know they can prove all of the non believers wrong.

Is anyone else excited about the season kickoff tonight? Who is your favorite team and why?

gator1
08-30-2007, 09:47 AM
Go GATORS

CharlesW
08-30-2007, 10:17 AM
All my favorite teams have had problems fielding competitive teams since they had to drop basket weaving as a course.

Right now, I think they even require that recruits can read and write. Speaking a full sentence is also a plus.

Charles

audiboy
08-30-2007, 10:19 AM
I don`t know Charles, Iowa could sneak in the back door and win the Big 10 this year.

vwgtivw
08-30-2007, 12:33 PM
:ra:ra:ra GO BUCKEYES :ra:ra:ra
God I hope they don`t blow it this year.:wall

audiboy
08-30-2007, 03:06 PM
:ra:ra:ra GO BUCKEYES :ra:ra:ra
God I hope they don`t blow it this year.:wall

Well, if you could keep your players from injuring your best player in the Championship game, you might have a better chance.

audiboy
08-30-2007, 06:04 PM
And the season has officially kicked off!

rabbi
08-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Let`s go SunDevils!:passout:

RANDAL
08-30-2007, 09:27 PM
I think Charles meant IOWA, as in I oughta went ta Ames. Residense of Iowa will or should understand, IOWA State is located in Ames. RANDAL They have been playing
Kent State tonight but are getting beat by 23-14.

rabbi
08-30-2007, 09:53 PM
UC Bearcats will be moving up in the polls! Watch out Trojans!:passout:

SCDetail
08-31-2007, 06:22 AM
Go Huskers!!:yourrock