PDA

View Full Version : I think I need rehab

CalgaryDetail
08-24-2007, 12:48 PM
well the wax came :yay. I thought i would share it with everyone but then realized there wouldn`t be enough and I was always told I had to share with everyone.. so instead I will share some pics... i can afford that :bigups

So i ended up getting 2 waxes. One was zymol titanium the other was Zymol Jaguar.

The titanium is for me to play with. The jaguar is for my dads b-day. He asked for jag stuff (shirts hats..) so i thought it would be fun to get him a wax just for his ride...it will never see the paint as I use concourse on it but I can use it on the other family cars
so Here are the pics

hope you enjoy

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Calgarydetail/zymol%20tit%20and%20jag/zymolwax1001.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Calgarydetail/zymol%20tit%20and%20jag/zymolwax1002.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Calgarydetail/zymol%20tit%20and%20jag/zymolwax1004.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f17/Calgarydetail/zymol%20tit%20and%20jag/zymolwax1006.jpg

have a good weekend everyone:cheers:

Stephan
08-24-2007, 12:59 PM
I have always wanted to try the higher end Zymol waxes, and keep meaning to take a ride to their place since its nearby to me. But they are very expensive. I know you said you have had good luck and we have seen your results and they look great.

How do they compare with like soveragn or nattys?

And congrats!!!

CalgaryDetail
08-24-2007, 01:06 PM
I have always wanted to try the higher end Zymol waxes, and keep meaning to take a ride to their place since its nearby to me. But they are very expensive. I know you said you have had good luck and we have seen your results and they look great.

How do they compare with like soveragn or nattys?

And congrats!!!

thanks

and I personaly feel (so just my opion) that nattys and sov are no where neer the level of zymol concours.

I dont see nattys and sov in the same level.
I find when I use sov ifeel as though smthing is missing. The wax just dosent spek to me. Im not saying its a bad but its not the best.

I thnk the cheaper (or hand crafted) zymol waxes are alot like sov. So if you want to try somthing around the same price with around the same give creame or carbon a try.
However if you want sothing more. spend the money.

Its hard to explain how the wax come out.
I have heard it described as an experince of optiacal range.

wel i have rabled on and on,.. probley making no sence.

But at the end of this I would recomend that you giveit a shot. You will be very impressed by the results....

Beemerboy
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
you are killing me...always in search of a better paste wax

Stephan
08-24-2007, 07:53 PM
thanks

and I personaly feel (so just my opion) that nattys and sov are no where neer the level of zymol concours.

I dont see nattys and sov in the same level.
I find when I use sov ifeel as though smthing is missing. The wax just dosent spek to me. Im not saying its a bad but its not the best.

I thnk the cheaper (or hand crafted) zymol waxes are alot like sov. So if you want to try somthing around the same price with around the same give creame or carbon a try.
However if you want sothing more. spend the money.

Its hard to explain how the wax come out.
I have heard it described as an experince of optiacal range.

wel i have rabled on and on,.. probley making no sence.

But at the end of this I would recomend that you giveit a shot. You will be very impressed by the results....

Which one would you recommend I try, if I was willing to spend the money?

CalgaryDetail
08-24-2007, 10:12 PM
Which one would you recommend I try, if I was willing to spend the money?
Zymol Concours... however if you are looking for a wax that is similar but cheaper try Victoria wax- concours. It is my go to wax. It give awsome results.

But back to zymol. I would try concours.. make sure to use hd cleanse first.. it acts as a glaze. well worth it

beemerboy... it is a never ending hunt. I will always want to see if somthig is better just the way I am... I think its time i start saving fo the needed Vintage.... perhaps a b-day preent to myself:lol2:

lbls1
08-25-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow! Nothing quite does it for me though than a coat of a fresh Zymol over red paint!!!!

I thought I was bad about Zymol. Hope you won`t blame me.......somehow I think you`ll survive lol!!