PDA

View Full Version : What Made You Go To The Next Level???

Beemerboy
08-19-2007, 11:57 PM
This afternoon while cleaning my two cars I was contemplating....what has made a biggest difference in my detailing results?

Product / Chemicals
Process
Materials-Equipment

All of which I thought I knew enough about already, until I arrived at this little location called DC.

I opened my mind to learning / sharing and threw all of that I evolved / continue to become a better detailer and achieve better results everyday

For that I thank everyone of the members here, for all the efforts they put into posting.

Troy & Sheila, The Fuzz...Dwayne...Steve@PB....(Natty)..Adam@Edge.... and anyone else that I have forgotten....

This site and its advise has made a huge difference in my bottom line results...My long time customers have noticed the difference!

This is one of the best examples of what the net is about....:bigups

P.S.

For those lurking not-registered sign up and contribute...its a great place not only to learn about detailing but developing online friendships,you have plenty to contribute..Trust me!

Thanks All!!!!!;)

So I guess what has helped me go to the next level?

DC BABY!:dcrules.....:yourrock.....:thanks

nikro000
08-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Yes, I fully agree with you - this site has iopened my mind a lot!!!:)

Stephan
08-20-2007, 04:52 AM
I agree the site and the people here are great. I know I have personally learned alot. For me a s a detailer I would think it would be the equipment which brought me into the next step of detailing. I remember along time ago when I started doing it all by hand, and cars would take 8 to 9 hours and I would be completly exhausted by the time I was done.

When I discovered a rotary buffer...my arms were saved...well so to speak...that thing can get heavy too.

cwcad
08-20-2007, 06:34 AM
I certainly agree that DC has made available the information to take the detail to the next level. There are a plethora of knowledgeable detailers on this site.

Products such as the mf towels, PC, pads, polishes and waxes also right up there in importance. It is certainly easier to do the job when one has certain products in one`s arsenal.

I think that proper process and technique have taken my detailing to the next level and it also makes it easier to maintain that look.

blucpe
08-20-2007, 07:03 AM
ditto on all of that. this is a great site, everyone is so helpful, just the fact that someone you have`nt even met would would give his/her advice, and take the time to go out of their way, says alot about the people here. for me it was the products that brought me to the next level and it shows. thank everyone.:yourrock:thanks

RANDAL
08-20-2007, 08:43 AM
Most definitely has helped me with much better products, how to use products, where to use products, where to purchase products that until i found this site Id never heard of but wont be without. My next purchase, on the higher dollar side any way, will be either and extractor or PC and pads. Ive got to get the pads for my rotary purchased for the correct usuage figured out first. RANDAL

Brenton
08-20-2007, 10:25 AM
I owe the people on here a lot.

Troy@Protekt
08-20-2007, 01:25 PM
To answer your question, with me, I saw an opportunity to make a good living with detailing and I`ve always been one to want to do things to the best of my ability.

Thanks for starting these kinds of threads beemerboy. It always encourages me when I see everyone respond this way to threads like this.

:dcrules

Beemerboy
08-20-2007, 01:53 PM
To answer your question, with me, I saw an opportunity to make a good living with detailing and I`ve always been one to want to do things to the best of my ability.

Thanks for starting these kinds of threads beemerboy. It always encourages me when I see everyone respond this way to threads like this.

:dcrules

Your welcome it great to see how people who start posting, asking about various detailing things.....then you see after a while they are giving advise;)

Its a safe heaven for anyone to learn and share and as I said you don`t see that much in online forums

budman3
08-20-2007, 05:24 PM
I wouldn`t be detailing today if I didn`t stumble upon DC a few years ago. Thankfully I did because it is a great hobby and possibly a career in the future. It is still (and always) a great site and I`m still learning things everyday. Thanks to everyone who is a part of the site :dcrules