PDA

View Full Version : what took me so long?

blucpe
07-23-2007, 01:22 PM
as with alot of products being raved about by so many members i like to sit back read the product discussions and when i`ve heard enough good things about a said product then i`ll purchase it and try it. well this was the case, amongst others, with aqua wax by duragloss. what can i say that has`nt been said a 100 times over. i,m just floored by the ease of use, and the incredible slickness. i said it once i`ll say it again i`m always amazed by you guys, and duragloss in this case, thanx for the heads up on this amazing product.:rockon :yay :thanks

budman3
07-23-2007, 03:34 PM
It is good stuff and doesn`t get any easier. Now shame on you for not getting it eariler :). But it`s true, only the best of the best get talked about a lot on this forum. You really can`t go wrong if you see positive reviews.

JaredPointer
07-23-2007, 03:48 PM
Yeah, the local CarQuest thanked me the last time I was in there for sending so many people down there buying Duragloss items, especially the Aquawax. It really is some of my favorite stuff to use. Try some of the other stuff in the line as well, there are some real "hidden" gems in their lineup.

black bart
08-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Yeah, the local CarQuest thanked me the last time I was in there for sending so many people down there buying Duragloss items, especially the Aquawax. It really is some of my favorite stuff to use. Try some of the other stuff in the line as well, there are some real "hidden" gems in their lineup.
YEA like the wax remover that I bought over a year ago and never used it until today. Man that stuff is good also.
I have not tried all their products but the ones that I have used are excellent.
blucpe try the FC&S you will like it also.

pigbat
08-15-2007, 09:55 AM
Wax remover? I didn`t realize they had a wax remover product.

black bart
08-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Wax remover? I didn`t realize they had a wax remover product.Yes they do here it is. Duragloss Duragloss WE (Wax Eraser) (http://www.duragloss.com/product.asp?pid=337)

AL-53
08-15-2007, 11:33 AM
YEA like the wax remover that I bought over a year ago and never used it until today. Man that stuff is good also.
I have not tried all their products but the ones that I have used are excellent.
blucpe try the FC&S you will like it also.

Try the Marine Detailer....much better than the FC&S....better cleaning...anti static is very good...and slicker and glossier...I got it on a whim to see and its a great product..and yes it can be used on paint....there is a noticable difference in the 2....look at other forums and see the results...I just recieved my gallon the other day....its #521 in the smaller spray bottle....very sun friendly also....I have bben trying a few of the Marine products for auto use and so far they have been great..they seem a little more fortified than the auto products....

AL

Beemerboy
08-15-2007, 11:49 AM
Yes they do here it is. Duragloss Duragloss WE (Wax Eraser) (http://www.duragloss.com/product.asp?pid=337)

This looks like its the same product as trim restore...am I right about that?

If that is the case I think that trim restore is cheaper by the ounce

black bart
08-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Try the Marine Detailer....much better than the FC&S....better cleaning...anti static is very good...and slicker and glossier...I got it on a whim to see and its a great product..and yes it can be used on paint....there is a noticable difference in the 2....look at other forums and see the results...I just recieved my gallon the other day....its #521 in the smaller spray bottle....very sun friendly also....I have bben trying a few of the Marine products for auto use and so far they have been great..they seem a little more fortified than the auto products....

AL
AL I already have my FC&S fortified with 30 percent AW I started doing that with it last summer and it worked so well that I`m still doing it.
I can clean my car and add protection all in one operation.