PDA

View Full Version : Red faced customer

XTMVALETING
06-22-2007, 05:42 AM
A few months back I was detailing the inside of a toyota Avensis (I get all the posh motors) and I was hoovering away under the front seats when the hoover blocks up. And what do I find blocking the end of the hoover but a pair of black womens knickers !!!!!!
I was in two minds what to do, and in the end i said to the guy when he came to pay. I think you might want to look under your seat before you get home.
With a confused look on his face he asks why? so i tell him and his very red faced response was that they must be the wifes :lmfao :rofl

Bigs
06-22-2007, 07:13 AM
LMAO, oh the good ole detailing stories!

Poorboy
06-22-2007, 07:17 AM
I think he meant , "he hopes they are his wife`s:eek::notme::rofl

jaybs02
06-22-2007, 07:18 AM
Thats funny.
Glad to hear that "they MUST be his wife`s"

He should have given you a nice tip ;)

"J"

CharlesW
06-22-2007, 07:42 AM
they must be the wifes :lmfao :rofl

I think he meant , "he hopes they are his wife`s:eek::notme::rofl

Thats funny.
Glad to hear that "they MUST be his wife`s"

"J"
Come on, cut the guy some slack.
You didn`t expect him to admit they were his, did you? :D

Charles

Pockets
06-22-2007, 07:44 AM
Come on, cut the guy some slack.
You didn`t expect him to admit they were his, did you? :D

Charles

BURN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :lol2: Good one Charles.

Beemerboy
06-22-2007, 09:29 AM
I had the very same thing happen to me years back...when I started detailing cars all my customers where friends of my parents....I did one of my Mom`s very close lady friends Mercedes....under the seat was a pair of her panties....I had to wonder if she put them there on purpose or she forgot they were there.....when I detail cars everything comes out and into a bag....so that`s where they went....I said nothing when I drove the car back!;)

jlift
06-22-2007, 09:58 AM
A few months back I was detailing the inside of a toyota Avensis (I get all the posh motors) and I was hoovering away under the front seats when the hoover blocks up. And what do I find blocking the end of the hoover but a pair of black womens knickers !!!!!!
I was in two minds what to do, and in the end i said to the guy when he came to pay. I think you might want to look under your seat before you get home.
With a confused look on his face he asks why? so i tell him and his very red faced response was that they must be the wifes :lmfao :rofl

How did you know they belonged to a black woman? Did you mean to say Women`s black knickers?
:lmfao

The Chee
06-22-2007, 10:21 AM
I`m going to bed in a sec and I hope I don`t get funny dreams :rofl :lmfao

YNOT
06-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Funny stuff...I needed a good laugh!:rofl

Brenton
06-23-2007, 06:29 AM
I found hash in a car, but no undies.

XTMVALETING
06-24-2007, 03:10 AM
sorry ment to say womans black knickers :D I never heard from him again so maybe it wasnt such a good idea telling him

GearHead_1
06-24-2007, 11:55 AM
sorry ment to say womans black knickers :D I never heard from him again so maybe it wasnt such a good idea telling himEspecially since it was his wifes car and her underwear and she was at an office party the night before. :rofl

black bart
06-28-2007, 10:38 AM
Especially since it was his wifes car and her underwear and she was at an office party the night before. :rofl

:lol2: Now that is a good one
:eek: :innocent: